Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bubbled and Still hit

Bubbled and Still hit

I was bubbled, I refreshed bubble and it did not register, gems were used for a 3 day, gems spent, time reflected a 3 day bubble and was still able to be scouted, hit and eventually rallied. I have SS of my bubble time, with red screen, the multiple scout reports along with what I sent to CS inside the game, both during and after I was hit. I also have the battle report. I want all my dead troops returned and wounded healed at no cost, as I was bubbled and hit. Please respond promptly. My monarch id is 16385975

Dear Liege
    Please tell us a time to check. We saw that you used 3 day bubbles on both 17th and 27th. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Approximately 1802 on 11/26. I have the SS of being scouted and hit while showing bubbled on my end. I had to uninstall & reinstall to get the bubble to protect my keep. I used a 3day bubble, it took the gems, showed on my buff screen the time and I was still hit.

I have SS of my 24 hour bubble that did not work too.

James, can you tell me how to send attachments here?

James, I know you are probably very busy. I wanted to check where things are. I only have 3 days to get my dead troops back. Could you send an update?

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    James, can you tell me how to send attachments here?
    Dear Liege
    Could you upload the battle report screenshot here or post the link here please? From the log, I can see that you applied the truce agreement almost after an hour when you were hit. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, the ap was showing I was bubbled while I was being scouted and hit. I could not get the bubble to set and stay. I uninstalled and reinstalled the AP and then it worked. How do u share the Screenshots here?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181126-130211_Evony.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	1606Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181126-131732_Evony.jpg 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	1607

Please let me know what other screenshots you may need. As you can see it was showing me that I was bubbled and I was not. I had to uninstall and reinstall the game to have the bubble actually work. During this time I was rallied. I have healed my troops and revived some of them also. As of right now I have used 338k gems to revive and 122 days worth of speeds to heal the wounded, plus 109 million in food, 33.1 in lumber, 43.8 in stone and 32.7 in stone. This is not including the RSS I used to revive the first 100k dead troops. Your prompt assistance is appreciated. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181126-164019_Evony.jpg 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	1608Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181126-164322_Evony.jpg 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	1609

Thank you.

Here are the time stamps from when I took the screenshots of both the 24 hour bubble timer and the 3 day bubble timer.

Name:	Screenshot_20181128-095116_Gallery.jpg 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	1610Click image for larger version. 

ID:	1610

She is legit going to quit if you donít make this right. I would do the same... if your game glitches and we canít even use a bubble to shield us, we get smoked and you donít fix your mistake....nobody would stick around after that

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    Here are the time stamps from when I took the screenshots of both the 24 hour bubble timer and the 3 day bubble timer.

ID:	1610Click image for larger version. 

ID:	1610
    Dear Liege
    From the screenshot's time, it was one and a half hour before the 3-day was used. You didn't mention about the 24 hour truce agreement. We will have a check again.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    She is legit going to quit if you donít make this right. I would do the same... if your game glitches and we canít even use a bubble to shield us, we get smoked and you donít fix your mistake....nobody would stick around after that
    Dear Liege
    And for the 24 hour truce agreement. The log shows that it was applied 1 minute after you was hit. We will try to get more information from our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James with all due respect, I think you are missing what is being said here. Her game screen showed she used a bubble and had the timer counting. All of us watched and could see on the map her shield was down.

She was online the entire time and tried a million times to activate the bubble and kept teleporting around to avoid being attacked.

THERE WAS NOTHING SHE COULD DO TO BUBBLE.

As an absolute last ditch effort in the middle of svs, she attempted to uninstall and reinstall as fast as possible but in doing so she was rallied.

Check our alliance chat logs and read the conversations happening during the time she was attacked. There you will find the entire conversation of 30+ witnesses watching this entire glitch happen.

In my 2+ years of experience playing evony this is by far the worst glitch I have seen on the game and a sure fire way to make A LOT OF PEOPLE QUIT.

Iím genuinely asking you to dig deeper looking into this and really capture whatís happening here full circle. This will only cause more issues down the road for the developers and everybody invested in this game.