Thread: Boc healing speeds taken

Boc healing speeds taken

So in the boc 17 November I attempted to heal a large number of troops, somewhere around 730,000 I set them healing and it was 77 days and change speed.

I sped them up and got WiFi symbol. I looked and the full heal was still going I checked my speeds and it was around 1900 hours less than it was before
    So my speeds have been taken and the heal has not processed.

I contacted in game support and they havenít a clue whatís happening. Accused me of seeking free speeds.

I know you can check game logs James. Can u Investigate and compensate?
    Player ID : 13907989

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro12345 View Post
    So in the boc 17 November I attempted to heal a large number of troops, somewhere around 730,000 I set them healing and it was 77 days and change speed.

I sped them up and got WiFi symbol. I looked and the full heal was still going I checked my speeds and it was around 1900 hours less than it was before
    So my speeds have been taken and the heal has not processed.

I contacted in game support and they havenít a clue whatís happening. Accused me of seeking free speeds.

I know you can check game logs James. Can u Investigate and compensate?
    Player ID : 13907989
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We can confirm that your troops were not healed. We will re-send the speedups to you. From the log, it was about 5000 hours.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you James. Quick efficient intelligent and respectful support. It is a shame not one member of the in app customer support is anywhere near as good as u.

I even got accused of cheating by them and seeking to gain speeds for free. But as the log shows it was game error.... what can I say?
    Valued customers must be rare when they so easily fire accusations