Thread: Subordinate city linked but buffs aren't adding

Subordinate city linked but buffs aren't adding

Hi, my ID is 18833841 server 87 W@rCr¥⚔️ is my user name. My range attack buff reduced 36% and when i checked my subordinate cities buffs are not adding...if i hit a city with linked sub cities its 680% and when i attack someone without sub cities its same 680% i have 3 gold japans and 1 blue that makes 36% attack buff...please check into that and rectify it...36% at my size means alot please check and reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Warskye View Post
    Hi, my ID is 18833841 server 87 W@rCr¥⚔️ is my user name. My range attack buff reduced 36% and when i checked my subordinate cities buffs are not adding...if i hit a city with linked sub cities its 680% and when i attack someone without sub cities its same 680% i have 3 gold japans and 1 blue that makes 36% attack buff...please check into that and rectify it...36% at my size means alot please check and reply.
    Dear Liege
    We will report this issue to our developers. Thanks.

Update: Our developer told me that the 680% includes the buff you receive from your subordinate cities no matter you link your subcities in an attack or not. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

How it was 716-706% before then ?

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We will report this issue to our developers. Thanks.

Update: Our developer told me that the 680% includes the buff you receive from your subordinate cities no matter you link your subcities in an attack or not. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    I had 716-706% range buff i have reports. That is not possible that buff shows if sub is linked or not because if not linked u cannot use sub debuffs it never shows in report if not linked. Please explain how i have 706% buff.

Did you change your talent recently, if you have 9 subs and change your talent from Subordinate City Attack, it’ll drop 36%.

Quote Originally Posted by Warskye View Post
    I had 716-706% range buff i have reports. That is not possible that buff shows if sub is linked or not because if not linked u cannot use sub debuffs it never shows in report if not linked. Please explain how i have 706% buff.
    Dear Liege
    Do you mean that your battle report is still showing 716% please? We didn't change anything on subordinate cities. Please attach the screenshot of the most recent report so that we could have a further check for you.

Best Regards
    James

Thanx man

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Did you change your talent recently, if you have 9 subs and change your talent from Subordinate City Attack, it’ll drop 36%.
    hi, lol and thank you man you are a help cs have no clue about game but your info worked and now i have my proper buffs thanks 😘