Thread: Server failure 21st October

Server failure 21st October

Hi, on the subject date your server failed which meant that I could not log on to renew my bubble and whilst, you apologised for the failure, your compensation was less than 5% of the losses I experienced. Your customer support was helpful but the developers do not seem to have responded and the tickets of complaint that have raised have now been deleted twice. I do have screenshot of the entire conversations (over 24) complete with apologies from customer support and thanks for extending my patience (twice), however no further compensation has appeared and again the ticket has been deleted.

May I suggest that if and when you do experience a server failure like this, you put an 8 hour bubble on for every player on that server. This would show that you support player when you experience a failure and that you think more of them than just a cash atm.

However, I am still waiting to get proper compensation that will take me back to the level I was before evony server failure. Customer Support have again told me to wait for the developers response.

Quote Originally Posted by oathouse@gmail.com View Post
    Hi, on the subject date your server failed which meant that I could not log on to renew my bubble and whilst, you apologised for the failure, your compensation was less than 5% of the losses I experienced. Your customer support was helpful but the developers do not seem to have responded and the tickets of complaint that have raised have now been deleted twice. I do have screenshot of the entire conversations (over 24) complete with apologies from customer support and thanks for extending my patience (twice), however no further compensation has appeared and again the ticket has been deleted.

May I suggest that if and when you do experience a server failure like this, you put an 8 hour bubble on for every player on that server. This would show that you support player when you experience a failure and that you think more of them than just a cash atm.

However, I am still waiting to get proper compensation that will take me back to the level I was before evony server failure. Customer Support have again told me to wait for the developers response.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id and the date you got attack to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C41B9381-8EDE-4A1E-BA01-263B60F8D881.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	1597

Iím not sure that worked.... my username is <<< Pete >>> on server 21 and in alliance ONI. The attacks were on 21 October at 10:19:04 and 10:32:55 server time.

I lost:
    55M rss
    216k wounded
    291k killed
    Not including Resources used to heal, boosts used to heal, revival stones used

You have given back:
    200k given back
    20m Resources

Quote Originally Posted by oathouse@gmail.com View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C41B9381-8EDE-4A1E-BA01-263B60F8D881.jpg 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	1597

Iím not sure that worked.... my username is <<< Pete >>> on server 21 and in alliance ONI. The attacks were on 21 October at 10:19:04 and 10:32:55 server time.

I lost:
    55M rss
    216k wounded
    291k killed
    Not including Resources used to heal, boosts used to heal, revival stones used

You have given back:
    200k given back
    20m Resources
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry.Please tell us your user id number so that we can check for you. Because I don't have the access to search usernames and get their id numbers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James, it seems that I have somehow threatened customer support and they have closed the ticket again. I am therefore quitting the game. The server failure was not my error but it seems that I am to be penalised for it. I enjoyed the game but it is totally unfair to compensate me at about 5-10% of my losses. In fact it doesn’t even meet the definition of compensation.

Hi James, it seems that I have somehow threatened customer support and they have closed the ticket again. I am therefore quitting the game. The server failure was not my error but it seems that I am to be penalised for it. I enjoyed the game but it is totally unfair to compensate me at about 5-10% of my losses. In fact it doesn’t even meet the definition of compensation, it’s more like theft.

Dear Liege
    I am sorry. We didn't see any warning for abnormal server conditions during the time. And you got back on the game 30 minutes after you were hit. We cannot help to reopen or submit a new case for you because it's already a month. And if it was our server's problem, other players would not be able to login during the time. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hogwash. Other players just logged on before I could. I can’t be just hover around waiting for your server got come back online. I do have a real life as well. In addition, by apologising and paying a partial compensation out have alreadynadmitted that it was a fault your end.

And it’s only a monthsbecause you closed my ticket with no notice several times.

That is pure hogwash. I’m not expecting you to foresee server failures. The already been a month is also hogwash as I raised the ticket the same day and your system deleted it automatically whilst I was waiting for your developers to respond. Customer support was very good but obviously had no power themselves. The issue was that I couldn’t log on to renew the timescale that my real life circumstances let me do due to your server failure. The fact that you have given any compensation at all shows that you accept liability; as you said I logged in as soon as I could but others managed to log on earlier.

I posted this report on the Apple store, but I take it you still won’t do anything....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	486C8035-3398-4D67-88AB-70EAF20F3CBD.jpg 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	1613