Thread: PvP General Disappeared

PvP General Disappeared

Hope you can help me! I used the General Sunday morning to Attack a Keep, was offline all day, logged in the afternoon to run a rally, and when I went to use the General it was gone. It was Prince Rhaegar, fully cultivated, 4.2m power. I rebooted multiple times, thinking a glitch. Iíve contacted CS 2 days ago, and they havenít even acknowledged my email yet. I spent a lot to get that general where it is. Any help is appreciated. ID 16649551
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	46F0E17E-6292-45E8-A65B-06C999914E69.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	1587   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	266AF7A0-49DA-4E16-8A70-4898219E066C.jpg 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	1588   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	82983C49-AEE0-40E6-9342-51192A8471CD.jpg 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	1589   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71865C91-ED4A-4C6D-A1BD-33029532A491.jpg 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	1590   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	870FDD1F-45C1-4C28-944F-2D0D9E857FF7.jpg 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	1591  

Quote Originally Posted by Xo Mama oX View Post
    Hope you can help me! I used the General Sunday morning to Attack a Keep, was offline all day, logged in the afternoon to run a rally, and when I went to use the General it was gone. It was Prince Rhaegar, fully cultivated, 4.2m power. I rebooted multiple times, thinking a glitch. Iíve contacted CS 2 days ago, and they havenít even acknowledged my email yet. I spent a lot to get that general where it is. Any help is appreciated. ID 16649551
    Dear Liege
    Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. From the log, it shows that he was removed manually. Do you have any screenshots which show your general's status please? We may need them to restore the general for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

1 2018-10-29 02:19:18 16649551 66 - Production-66 cevonymob_web49 - hero_name120: removeHerohero:[Prince Rhaegar] 10878163 5 5
    263 2018/10/29 2:18:09 16649551 66 - Production-66 cevonymob_web49 - - Adv City Teleporter (46) 2586 2585
    264 2018/10/29 2:16:34 16649551 66 - Production-66 cevonymob_web49 - - 24 Hour Truce Agreement (978) 763 762
    265 2018/10/29 2:12:59 16649551 66 - Production-66 cevonymob_web49 - clearPeaceShield_sendTroop type is 9 8 Hour Truce Agreement (494) 494 494

Thanks for the quick response. However, I did not dismiss the General. It’s my strongest PvP gen, I. Had not been on line all day, I logged in for 5 minutes to run a rally, when I tried to set, my General was gone. I had used it earlier in the morning to hit a different Keep. The only SS I have, are the ones I attached, and they are from someone in my alliance,. There are 3 steps to dismiss a General, and I definitely did not hit the dismiss button, that pops up. I would never dismiss my strongest General. There has to be a glitch or something. Please look into this further. Thanks

Thanks for the quick response. However, I did not dismiss the General. Itís my strongest PvP gen, I. Had not been on line all day, I logged in for 5 minutes to run a rally, when I tried to set, my General was gone. I had used it earlier in the morning to hit a different Keep. The only SS I have, are the ones I attached, and they are from someone in my alliance,. There are 3 steps to dismiss a General, and I definitely did not hit the dismiss button, that pops up. I would never dismiss my strongest General. There has to be a glitch or something. Please look into this further. Thanks
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. I know. I suspect that it was a bug. But the log shows that he was dismissed. Our developer told me that we could not recover generals until we update the version to 3.5. So that we need to know the generals' status to re-make one or send you the needed items to re-build one again. Meanwhile, I will push the developers to do something.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. I know. I suspect that it was a bug. But the log shows that he was dismissed. Our developer told me that we could not recover generals until we update the version to 3.5. So that we need to know the generals' status to re-make one or send you the needed items to re-build one again. Meanwhile, I will push the developers to do something.

Best Regards
    James
    Ok so,your saying they canít replace it, but they should have a general idea of what it took to get it there. Gems, general exp, gold, medals, etc. you can see from 1 battle attachment exactly what power the General was, that was obviously with 5 pieces of Ares gear, and Celtic dragon attached. You obviously have log of every action, that is performed, based off that, taking gear and dragon off, they should be able to figure out what it takes to get my general back to that power. Hope you can get this fixed soon. I appreciate all your help James.

Ok so,your saying they canít replace it, but they should have a general idea of what it took to get it there. Gems, general exp, gold, medals, etc. you can see from 1 battle attachment exactly what power the General was, that was obviously with 5 pieces of Ares gear, and Celtic dragon attached. You obviously have log of every action, that is performed, based off that, taking gear and dragon off, they should be able to figure out what it takes to get my general back to that power. Hope you can get this fixed soon. I appreciate all your help James.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It may take some time to deal with your problem. You may ask for an update by Monday or Tuesday if you don't hear from us. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hey James! So I just received an email from CS, just titled items. It contains (2) Epic Historic General (30) 5k gems and (999) 10k General EXP. I assume this is suppose to be compensation for my lost general. Itís not enough. Even if I open and get a Prince Rhaegar back, it still takes 25.5m exp to get the general to level 30, not to mention there are no medals, to enhance to 5 star, I obviously still have the gear , but that only takes me to 9m exp. so I still need the medals and more general exp. I havenít even opened the generals yet, as Iím afraid to do anything until this is repaired. If you could check into this for me please. Thank you

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It may take some time to deal with your problem. You may ask for an update by Monday or Tuesday if you don't hear from us. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Hey James, so I received an email from CS, titled items, it contained (2) Epic Historic General. (30) 5K Gems. (999) 10K General EXP. I am assuming this is my compensation for my lost General. I appreciate the help on this, but thatís not enough. Even if I get a Prince Rhaegar from the generals, it still takes 25.5m Exp to get level 30 again, that would only give me 9.9m, and there are no medals, to enhance to 5 Star. Not to mention the gold to fully cultivate again. I. Understand I still have the gear, but the rest needs to be replaced. I would appreciate it if you could continue looking into this for me, as Iím afraid to even open a General until I know what happens. Thank you.

Dear Liege
    Hi, our developer just told me that we've recovered your General from the Backup data. But we don't know if you further trained your general after that. I don't know about the items you received. It took a couple of hours to recover it from the backup data.
    Maybe you also sent in-game support tickets and the representative just gave you the items. You may contact the in-game support to remove those items if you contacted in-game support. And feel free to let us know if you need further help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Hi, our developer just told me that we've recovered your General from the Backup data. But we don't know if you further trained your general after that. I don't know about the items you received. It took a couple of hours to recover it from the backup data.
    Maybe you also sent in-game support tickets and the representative just gave you the items. You may contact the in-game support to remove those items if you contacted in-game support. And feel free to let us know if you need further help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Thank you so much, James! Yes my General was back this morning. I appreciate all your help.
    Sorry for double post above, no idea why it didnít show up.

Dear Liege
    Glad to hear that the general is good now. And I am sorry that the forum's anti-spam plugin is not working well. It holds many new posts. But I can see those posts and then I can approve and reply to them. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James