Thread: Account recovery - recovered and then lost with update

Account recovery - recovered and then lost with update

Hello, my account ID: 17733123 was stolen by another player, worked with in game cs over multiple weeks to have it recovered on the 28th however when the game updated the recovered account reverted to the new ID that was created for the swap. I am afraid the account I fought for weeks to get returned was handed back to the thief.

The new lv1 account ID on server 80 is 23377566. The old lv30 account ID on server 80 is 17733123 I will upload anything you wish. The truce agreement ends in 18 hours, please place a truce agreement on the account until this incident can be investigated by the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arakcheev View Post
    Hello, my account ID: 17733123 was stolen by another player, worked with in game cs over multiple weeks to have it recovered on the 28th however when the game updated the recovered account reverted to the new ID that was created for the swap. I am afraid the account I fought for weeks to get returned was handed back to the thief.

The new lv1 account ID on server 80 is 23377566. The old lv30 account ID on server 80 is 17733123 I will upload anything you wish. The truce agreement ends in 18 hours, please place a truce agreement on the account until this incident can be investigated by the devs.
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James