Thread: Need help for link account

Need help for link account

Hi James, I need help for account ID 10656519 at S10.
    This account used to duo links to 2 devices both owned by me. Apple game centre on my iPhone 10 and gmail dearjaney@gmail.com on my huawei mate pro 9.
    Just now I lost the link to gmail, couldn’t login on my huawei phone. I can still access it on my iPhone, but I am worried now as in the past I have lost this account 2s already.
    Please help me relink to dearjaney@gmail.com.
    Attached receipt from Apple store.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuzi.R View Post
    Hi James, I need help for account ID 10656519 at S10.
    This account used to duo links to 2 devices both owned by me. Apple game centre on my iPhone 10 and gmail dearjaney@gmail.com on my huawei mate pro 9.
    Just now I lost the link to gmail, couldn’t login on my huawei phone. I can still access it on my iPhone, but I am worried now as in the past I have lost this account 2s already.
    Please help me relink to dearjaney@gmail.com.
    Attached receipt from Apple store.
    Thank you.
    Dear Liege
    It would be a bit complicate if we restore it on just your Android phone. Because you would lose it on your iPhone if we restore it on your Android. Did you try unlink your current account on your Android and log in your Google Play account please?
    You may try link facebook on your iPhone first and retrieve the account on your Android by facebook link. But do clear the cookies first before linking to facebook on your iPhone.
    If you would like to restore it on your Android phone, please give us the user id you see on your android now. You may restore it on iPhone via facebook yourself later.

Best Regards
    James