Thread: Account Recovery

Account Recovery

deleted the Mobile App by mistake before linking it and now can't link into my phone again. I have spent mobey on my account and cant access it. I have sent 2 separate emails, 1 through the app on my phone and 1 through email provided in the App Store with no reply.
    Can anyone tell me what to do or who to contact?
    It says I am still online in game as I am in contact with other alliance members!

My account name is: IRSA
    Account Number is: 23351791

PLEASE HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by ctbarmonkey@hotmail.com View Post
    deleted the Mobile App by mistake before linking it and now can't link into my phone again. I have spent mobey on my account and cant access it. I have sent 2 separate emails, 1 through the app on my phone and 1 through email provided in the App Store with no reply.
    Can anyone tell me what to do or who to contact?
    It says I am still online in game as I am in contact with other alliance members!

My account name is: IRSA
    Account Number is: 23351791

PLEASE HELP!
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, if you ever made any purchase, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then please post a comment and let us know. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James