Thread: Can not acces to my main account s6+3

Can not acces to my main account s6+3

Hello friends; what happend now? I Lost account access. can you please relink with new account id. Server3+6 TDD Alliance
    New Account ID: 23392565, it just appears to me in my phone,
    Lost Account ID:10111071 Pacchakutek

I have just started log in, the game says to me that I have been desconected becouse other player enter to my accout, then I can see I have a level 1 Keep. So; do I have to start from the begining?

please, try to give a solution. In the server 3+6 all player are using permanet shields, if I can not logg in, all my work is going to be fire.

Some sub cities of my accout has been already attacked. help please

Quote Originally Posted by Pacchakutek View Post
    Hello friends; what happend now? I Lost account access. can you please relink with new account id. Server3+6 TDD Alliance
    New Account ID: 23392565, it just appears to me in my phone,
    Lost Account ID:10111071 Pacchakutek

I have just started log in, the game says to me that I have been desconected becouse other player enter to my accout, then I can see I have a level 1 Keep. So; do I have to start from the begining?

please, try to give a solution. In the server 3+6 all player are using permanet shields, if I can not logg in, all my work is going to be fire.

Some sub cities of my accout has been already attacked. help please
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And please also give us the new user id number you see on your device now. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James