Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Merged servers

  1. #1

    Merged servers

    Hi james. Since 6 and 3 merged their is a very increased lag and huge decreases in bigger bosses. We now have 3 times the alliances and people together with what seems to be the same spawn rate bosses. Can they look into changing this for merged servers? Puts everyone at a dissadvantage compared to non merged servers who have nowhere near the actives as merged ones. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by MAKE U CRY1 View Post
    Hi james. Since 6 and 3 merged their is a very increased lag and huge decreases in bigger bosses. We now have 3 times the alliances and people together with what seems to be the same spawn rate bosses. Can they look into changing this for merged servers? Puts everyone at a dissadvantage compared to non merged servers who have nowhere near the actives as merged ones. Thanks.
    Dear Liege
    For the bosses issue, it's because that more players and alliances are hunting the bosses now. And we will monitor the server loads and see if further optimization is needed. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  3. #3

    Figgy

    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    For the bosses issue, it's because that more players and alliances are hunting the bosses now. And we will monitor the server loads and see if further optimization is needed. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James
    Way to restate the problem James... We need a larger amount of higher level 8+ bosses to be spawned. Too many roosters in the hen house.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Figgy624 View Post
    Way to restate the problem James... We need a larger amount of higher level 8+ bosses to be spawned. Too many roosters in the hen house.
    Dear Liege
    We will ask our developers to re-estimate the spawn rate. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •