Thread: Latency issues

Latency issues

Yes since the 10th of September ive been dealing with in game support to correct an issue with the latency issues n replace what was wasted due to this james has been a great help but this issue still isnt resolved. I lost a crap ton of troops due to latency issues during svs n i had to waste countless resources and spd ups n source of life stone to heal i was informed in on game support my seige was provided back yo me but this isnt tru because how can something be provided back to me when ive already revived and healed everything. There is no reason the resources and spd ups and source of life shouldnt be returned to me please assit in correcting this issue.

Thanks
    Bag0dicks server13

Quote Originally Posted by BAG0DICKS View Post
    Yes since the 10th of September ive been dealing with in game support to correct an issue with the latency issues n replace what was wasted due to this james has been a great help but this issue still isnt resolved. I lost a crap ton of troops due to latency issues during svs n i had to waste countless resources and spd ups n source of life stone to heal i was informed in on game support my seige was provided back yo me but this isnt tru because how can something be provided back to me when ive already revived and healed everything. There is no reason the resources and spd ups and source of life shouldnt be returned to me please assit in correcting this issue.

Thanks
    Bag0dicks server13
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number and the time you met the problem to check please?

Best Regards
    James

Dear james,

My id is 11554244 your the one ive been working with in the ongame support but i keep getting the run around i was told the other day that the seige had been returned to me yet i never got anything saying it was also what im confused about us how is seige returned to me that i already revived? There was nothing to return i revived everything i used countless ammounts of resources and speed ups and source of life to heal/revive everything i lost due to the latency issues all i want is for my resources and spd ups and source of life to ve returned too me it has been over a month now and im getting no where the incident happened on the 10th of sep.

Thanks

Dear Liege
    Do you still keep the screenshot of the battle please? I thought that you lost troops at around the end of the SvS but I don't see any log during the time. If you mean that the server lag got you attacked before your bubble was up again. Then I could not help either. Sorry about that.

Best Regards
    James

Im unable to post ss here for some reason but i have shared it with you in the game support channel and no i was on my own server and the lag was so horrible that i didnt know for over 5mins that it happen no red screen no nothing everything was ok then all of a sudden im down 755k t12 troops i spent countless amounts of resources n speed ups and source of life to heal and revive when i shouldnt have i was running the most uptodate version of evony n i had perfect service this all happen due to the latency issues that we as the players have no control of please chk the on game support for the ss of my injured n killed

Quote Originally Posted by BAG0DICKS View Post
    Im unable to post ss here for some reason but i have shared it with you in the game support channel and no i was on my own server and the lag was so horrible that i didnt know for over 5mins that it happen no red screen no nothing everything was ok then all of a sudden im down 755k t12 troops i spent countless amounts of resources n speed ups and source of life to heal and revive when i shouldnt have i was running the most uptodate version of evony n i had perfect service this all happen due to the latency issues that we as the players have no control of please chk the on game support for the ss of my injured n killed
    Dear Liege
    You can try upload the pictures to postimg.org or imgur.com and then post the link here. If you are using a PC, you can attach the picture by using our reply toolbar to attach the pictures. And please make sure that you upload the picture. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

The only image i still have is the one of the wounded n killed below is the link to them image.

https://postimg.cc/zV2zhZ1J

Dear Liege
    This is the only 2 linges of log in September which shows your troops lost. The number is not matched with your 755k troops claim. So I asked for a screenshot which also shows the time. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

1077 2018-09-07 17:23:12 11554244 13 - Production-13_5 cevonymob_web19 - union defend castle Mechanical Catapults (129) 1027911 915561 112350
    1078 2018-09-07 17:23:12 11554244 13 - Production-13_5 cevonymob_web19 - union defend castle Templar Cavalries (127) 1024510 993993 30517

I have no other ss of it that was over a month ago this was the only ss i have it and i cant find the report of the defense it was a reinforced report

Dear Liege
    First, we have to locate the troop lost in the log which is matched to your claim before we can move on. Were the troops wounded or killed please? Maybe reinforcement battles were not logged. So we need to check the troop difference for each line. But the wounded log and the killed log are divided into different pages that we would like to know if the troops were killed or just wounded at the time. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James