Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Svs lost troops due to game crash

Svs lost troops due to game crash

Been ongoing with customer service since August. Your game crashed on me during svs and I lost 634k T11 troops which I had to revive due to your app erroring. I just am trying to get the gems I spent to revive back, this is a 3 month long back n forth with CS which admits there was an error yet offered me 30mil rss...gens cost $ rss is free to farm. How is that relatively by any means fair?
    Can show SS of the losses and tons of other glitches encountered which Iíve sent to CS 8 times already. Thanks in advance for any positive help

ID: 17760588
    Server 81

Quote Originally Posted by BadMF Bandit View Post
    Been ongoing with customer service since August. Your game crashed on me during svs and I lost 634k T11 troops which I had to revive due to your app erroring. I just am trying to get the gems I spent to revive back, this is a 3 month long back n forth with CS which admits there was an error yet offered me 30mil rss...gens cost $ rss is free to farm. How is that relatively by any means fair?
    Can show SS of the losses and tons of other glitches encountered which Iíve sent to CS 8 times already. Thanks in advance for any positive help

ID: 17760588
    Server 81
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us a date or attach the battle report screenshot which shows the battle time so that we can check for you. But for most of the cases, we don't compensate troops lost unless we had experience a mass server lag. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

8/7/2018

Have report ss but canít find where to attach it from my phone

8/7/2018

Have report ss but canít find where to attach it from my phone
    Dear Liege
    Was it an attack or defense battle please? I can only see two lines of log which shows that you got some wounded troops after a defense battle on around 7th.

Best Regards
    James

178 2018-08-08 06:16:01 17760588 60 - Production-60_77 cevonymob_web16 - union defend castle Grand Swordsmen (122) 0 301323
    179 2018-08-08 06:16:01 17760588 60 - Production-60_77 cevonymob_web16 - union defend castle Europa Archers (124) 0 130677

Changed my name a few times so the pictures reflect

Dear Liege
    I am sorry for the inconvenience. The anti-spam add-on is not working well that I couldn't see moderated replies from outside. You could just reply here and if it's not replied the next day. You could make a new thread and post the link to this post there. Do you still keep the screenshot when our representatives admitted that it was our problem, please? We could re-send the Source of Life to you because it would become complicated if we send you too many gems for an issue which happened a couple of months ago. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Posted SS I would love the stones back they were expensive I had terrible research

Posted but nothing I type comes through, and I canít start a new thread
    Dear Liege
    Hi, from the screenshots. Our representative just told me that we would compensate you 30M resources each. And from your battle report screenshot, it showed that your troops were killed.
    And from our system, we can see the wounded log for troops but no killed log for it.
    We also see that you sent your troops out and broke the bubble at 15'38" and your screenshot showed that you were attacked on 16'01". Our admin may doubt that you have enough time to shield your city again.

Best Regards
    James

That shot shows the killed, your game booted me out of course I couldnít shield I was on enemy svs server. 534k dead t11