Thread: Stack at server 3

Stack at server 3

hello friends, I am playing in server 3 almost from the begining of the server 3. It is suppose all server 3 has merged with server 6, all of this, today, BUT I AM ALREADY HERE IN SERVER 3, my question is: will i play in the new merged server 3+6?

So, please try to give me a solution.... or I am going to stay in server 3 forever?

Mi ID account is: 10111071
    server 3

Alliance : TDD

Quote Originally Posted by Pacchakutek View Post
    hello friends, I am playing in server 3 almost from the begining of the server 3. It is suppose all server 3 has merged with server 6, all of this, today, BUT I AM ALREADY HERE IN SERVER 3, my question is: will i play in the new merged server 3+6?

So, please try to give me a solution.... or I am going to stay in server 3 forever?

Mi ID account is: 10111071
    server 3

Alliance : TDD
    Dear Liege
    You will actually see players from server 6 indeed although it shows that you are still on server 3. Don't worry, you will not be isolated or separated from the the stack. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thanks very much your answer, but I can not join the rallys, can not fight with other players. Here I can make thinks jus by me, I hope you are working hard to make me a solution.

Paccha

Quote Originally Posted by Pacchakutek View Post
    Thanks very much your answer, but I can not join the rallys, can not fight with other players. Here I can make thinks jus by me, I hope you are working hard to make me a solution.

Paccha
    Dear Liege
    Did you get any error message or see any error popping up please? And did your other guildmates have the same problem please? I will ask our developer to check about this problem. But the above may also be needed to help our developer fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James