Thread: Tavern Lv30 upgrade disappeared

Tavern Lv30 upgrade disappeared

Earlier today I completed the Market Lv27 upgrade for the Monarch Competition Event #1 (City Build) on Server 41.

I then started Archer Tower Lv26, that I (planned to) also use speedups in order to complete for today's City Build Event (now postponed to restart Tavern Lv30).

I then began gathering resources in preparation for starting new construction (Market Lv28), so that I could complete the Tavern Lv30 for today's City Build Event. I started the Tavern Lv30 upgrade during last week's City Build Event, using the Second Building slot (300 gem cost).

After setting (4) resource gathering marches, I continued using the 5th march slot to work on completing the Daily Quests, and then started on competition of the Tavern Daily Activities.

After composing several materials for the Material Composing Activity [+1 for 3 time(s)], I noticed upon exiting that the Tavern was no longer upgrading and had reverted back to Lv29.

I did not "cancel" this upgrade, nor did any "[ Confirm ]" message appear.

Please replace the 300 GEM that have been lost for the second building slot, the MULTIPLE HOURS OF LOST SPEEDUPS and the 640 MILLION IN LOST RESOURCES:

132,440,000 (Food)
    166,840,000 (Lumber)
    172,000,000 (Stone)
    168,560,000 (Ore)

I am restarting the Tavern Lv30 upgrade, because there is no way you will respond, in less than the 12 hours before the City Build Event is over, much less get around to answering this topic thread in that time.

Hopefully, you will get this resolved in less than 12 hours and PROVE ME WRONG, MR. JAMES WRIGHT.

This topic is being at 1545 EDT. City Build Event will end in 11 hours 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by RePeteAgain View Post
    Earlier today I completed the Market Lv27 upgrade for the Monarch Competition Event #1 (City Build) on Server 41.

I then started Archer Tower Lv26, that I (planned to) also use speedups in order to complete for today's City Build Event (now postponed to restart Tavern Lv30).

I then began gathering resources in preparation for starting new construction (Market Lv28), so that I could complete the Tavern Lv30 for today's City Build Event. I started the Tavern Lv30 upgrade during last week's City Build Event, using the Second Building slot (300 gem cost).

After setting (4) resource gathering marches, I continued using the 5th march slot to work on completing the Daily Quests, and then started on competition of the Tavern Daily Activities.

After composing several materials for the Material Composing Activity [+1 for 3 time(s)], I noticed upon exiting that the Tavern was no longer upgrading and had reverted back to Lv29.

I did not "cancel" this upgrade, nor did any "[ Confirm ]" message appear.

Please replace the 300 GEM that have been lost for the second building slot, the MULTIPLE HOURS OF LOST SPEEDUPS and the 640 MILLION IN LOST RESOURCES:

132,440,000 (Food)
    166,840,000 (Lumber)
    172,000,000 (Stone)
    168,560,000 (Ore)

I am restarting the Tavern Lv30 upgrade, because there is no way you will respond, in less than the 12 hours before the City Build Event is over, much less get around to answering this topic thread in that time.

Hopefully, you will get this resolved in less than 12 hours and PROVE ME WRONG, MR. JAMES WRIGHT.

This topic is being at 1545 EDT. City Build Event will end in 11 hours 15 minutes.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James