Thread: stacked in loading page svs started

stacked in loading page svs started

i cant login im stacked in loading page and the svs have already started in just a few hours my truce is gonna go out

when i logged in there were chinese characters written in the bottom part of the loading page and something popped out saying i dont have enough memory
    so i decided to do an update on playstore but after update it still says i dont have enough memory with those chinese characters on the bottom then after i restarted my phone the chinese characters at the bottom are no more ... its now english but the new problem i cant get in im stacked at the LOADING PAGE AND my truce is about to be out.

and im sorry dont know my account number only monarch name. Legion ,alliance HOT

my members are gonna get mad because its svs and im about to be zeroed i have t10 and t 11 troops all infantry if i get zeroed
    i hope u guys are gonna help me recover those losses even though most of them are gonna end up on hospital. healing costs a lot.

oh and i also farmed around 140m stones before svs and im just using phone too to play evony hopefully you guys are gonna help me recover those.

i already cleared my cache 2 times restarted my phone 5 times already still cant get in stacked in loading page.
    Last edited by Masala; 09-23-2018 at 03:39 PM. Reason: problem

And im also on server 5 svs already started too

Quote Originally Posted by Masala View Post
    And im also on server 5 svs already started too
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Sry I dont know my user id only monarch name

Monarch name is Legion
    Server 5

Until now im still stacked on the loading page it wont let me on to the game

Dear Liege
    Is this your account please? xXLegionXx. We don't find Legion as player name on server 5.

Best Regards
    James

Yesyes pls help I definitely already got zeroed

I tried logging in again but I I'm still stacked on the loading page I even left my on for about 4 hrs and still I cant get into the game still stacked on loading page

Quote Originally Posted by Masala View Post
    i cant login im stacked in loading page and the svs have already started in just a few hours my truce is gonna go out

when i logged in there were chinese characters written in the bottom part of the loading page and something popped out saying i dont have enough memory
    so i decided to do an update on playstore but after update it still says i dont have enough memory with those chinese characters on the bottom then after i restarted my phone the chinese characters at the bottom are no more ... its now english but the new problem i cant get in im stacked at the LOADING PAGE AND my truce is about to be out.

and im sorry dont know my account number only monarch name. Legion ,alliance HOT

my members are gonna get mad because its svs and im about to be zeroed i have t10 and t 11 troops all infantry if i get zeroed
    i hope u guys are gonna help me recover those losses even though most of them are gonna end up on hospital. healing costs a lot.
    Dear Liege
    Please also attach a screenshot so that our developers can have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James