Thread: Lost Fully cultivated general

Lost Fully cultivated general

Hi James, Iíve had an absolute nightmare and bit of a long shot but really hoping you can help. I was just reviewing my generals and had my kid (heís 3 years old) sitting on my lap, my girlfriend shouted me and I turned my head to respond to her and while Iíve been looking away shouting to the other room. Somehow my kid has started pressing random stuff on my screen and dismissed my General!!! It was a fully cultivated and Enhanced Li Shimin. Like I say, I know itís a long shot because I didnít lose it because of a glitch or anything wrong on your side. But I am a long standing player who has put a lot into the game so would really appreciate if you can help!

My user ID for you to check my account is : 11463846

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Scarisbrick View Post
    Hi James, Iíve had an absolute nightmare and bit of a long shot but really hoping you can help. I was just reviewing my generals and had my kid (heís 3 years old) sitting on my lap, my girlfriend shouted me and I turned my head to respond to her and while Iíve been looking away shouting to the other room. Somehow my kid has started pressing random stuff on my screen and dismissed my General!!! It was a fully cultivated and Enhanced Li Shimin. Like I say, I know itís a long shot because I didnít lose it because of a glitch or anything wrong on your side. But I am a long standing player who has put a lot into the game so would really appreciate if you can help!

My user ID for you to check my account is : 11463846
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry. Do you keep any screenshot of your General please? Or do you remember when the last time you cultivated your hero please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James, Unfortunately only screenshot I could find relating to him was this one I took of the stats to send to a friend. He was Lvl 30 Li Shimin. As for Cultivation, hard to say but I know for sure that I haven't cultivated him at all within the last maybe 4 months?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Li Stats.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	1559

I tried to send reply 6 days ago with a screenshot and some information and it still hasnít been moderated and accepted?