Thread: General Cultivation

General Cultivation

hello James,

I am having a great deal of difficulty with cultivating my general, Saladin. I had problems with him on a couple of occasions previously and Sergey and Raymond were able to make an adjustment that helped for a while. It appears that he is broken again.

When I gem cultivate him, and select a specific attribute (eg Politics only), every attribute gets applied. This seems illogical to the purpose of selecting a single attribute. Is that how it is supposed to work?

I am very frustrated with him. To date I have spent more than 200k gems on his cultivating alone. Other players on my team are able to reach Max cultivating with significantly less effort and expense. I feel cheated!

Please have the technical team access my account and look into Saladin setrings.

Player ID: 17675704

Thank you James

Quote Originally Posted by LuBu-Incarnate View Post
    hello James,

I am having a great deal of difficulty with cultivating my general, Saladin. I had problems with him on a couple of occasions previously and Sergey and Raymond were able to make an adjustment that helped for a while. It appears that he is broken again.

When I gem cultivate him, and select a specific attribute (eg Politics only), every attribute gets applied. This seems illogical to the purpose of selecting a single attribute. Is that how it is supposed to work?

I am very frustrated with him. To date I have spent more than 200k gems on his cultivating alone. Other players on my team are able to reach Max cultivating with significantly less effort and expense. I feel cheated!

Please have the technical team access my account and look into Saladin setrings.

Player ID: 17675704

Thank you James
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us an approximate time frame and then we will try request our developer to check for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James