Thread: General Cultivation

General Cultivation

hello James,

I am having a great deal of difficulty with cultivating my general, Saladin. I had problems with him on a couple of occasions previously and Sergey and Raymond were able to make an adjustment that helped for a while. It appears that he is broken again.

When I gem cultivate him, and select a specific attribute (eg Politics only), every attribute gets applied. This seems illogical to the purpose of selecting a single attribute. Is that how it is supposed to work?

I am very frustrated with him. To date I have spent more than 200k gems on his cultivating alone. Other players on my team are able to reach Max cultivating with significantly less effort and expense. I feel cheated!

Please have the technical team access my account and look into Saladin setrings.

Player ID: 17675704

Thank you James

Quote Originally Posted by LuBu-Incarnate View Post
    hello James,

I am having a great deal of difficulty with cultivating my general, Saladin. I had problems with him on a couple of occasions previously and Sergey and Raymond were able to make an adjustment that helped for a while. It appears that he is broken again.

When I gem cultivate him, and select a specific attribute (eg Politics only), every attribute gets applied. This seems illogical to the purpose of selecting a single attribute. Is that how it is supposed to work?

I am very frustrated with him. To date I have spent more than 200k gems on his cultivating alone. Other players on my team are able to reach Max cultivating with significantly less effort and expense. I feel cheated!

Please have the technical team access my account and look into Saladin setrings.

Player ID: 17675704

Thank you James
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us an approximate time frame and then we will try request our developer to check for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Form of the call is ensured for the organization for the terms. The margins of the field and https://assignmentman.co.uk/ are done for the designation for the turns. The path I fit for the help of the true values for the ultimately followed items for the chunks for all offers.

Hey, this page is relevant to the search query! The user has found the information they were looking for!”
    https://www.fiverr.com/qadirtapra/bu...tual-backlinks

I learned absolutely everything about my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the detailed description. I wrote my review on the freeessaywriter.net review you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention and your time.