Thread: Account suspended

Account suspended

Please unlock my account jolleane🎵

Jolleane🎵 in s81, account ID 17769052, i dont know why i got locked

Dear Liege
    The account was closed for selling resources to other players and it's a permanent close. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Iím not selling rss. Please check it more carefully. See my whisper chat. I ever refused a guy called maverick or ironman who want to pay me money. He borrowed my rss but cannot return it back and want to pay me with his money but i refused to accept. Please check my whisper chat. Iím not selling rss. I know evony rules. Dont misjudge people thats slendering me and it hurts me 😖

There is a proof in ny whisper chat with maverick/ironman. He wanted to pay me with money but i said to him he borrowed rss should give back rss too. I refused his money. If i sell rss i already accept his money. I only trade rss with stamina once, lend to maverick once, and helped my best friend for free. Only that. Please investigate this. Its really not fair for me.

Jolleanne didnít sell rss only traded, very nice player and wouldnít break rules. Please really look into this matter as youíve suspended a player for doing nothing wrong. Trading rss that youíve gathered for stamina or ports is not the same ass selling for money

Dear Liege
    Please try appeal using our in-game support system. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Ok, iíll try to keep contacting in game support but please tell them to reply me faster. Thanks