Thread: Unable to access account

Unable to access account

Hello, I am unable to access my account. It is no longer linked to Facebook. Please help. The Monarch ID is 16379741.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggle1224 View Post
    Hello, I am unable to access my account. It is no longer linked to Facebook. Please help. The Monarch ID is 16379741.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, if you ever made any purchase, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then please post a comment and give us your old and the new user id number you see on your device now. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account.
    And there's a compatibility problem between the facebook API and Safari that next time you need to switch to your facebook linked account, you'd better clear Safari brower's cookies first. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I have sent you a private message. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, if you ever made any purchase, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then please post a comment and give us your old and the new user id number you see on your device now. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account.
    And there's a compatibility problem between the facebook API and Safari that next time you need to switch to your facebook linked account, you'd better clear Safari brower's cookies first. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Dear Liege
    We need the new user id you see on your device now to retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

The user id I currently see is my primary account. Is this what you need?

Dear Liege
    We need to know which one is your lost account, as well as where we should recover the lost account to. So we need both your old user id and the new one you see on your device now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Old ID= 16379741 New ID= 23023657

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggle1224 View Post
    Old ID= 16379741 New ID= 23023657
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your passport record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, I did no create the old account. It was given to me in December of 2017 when the original player decided to quit.

Dear Liege
    We doesn't regconize account transferring or account sharing that we cannot help if you were not the player who created the account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James