Thread: Log in problems costed me troops

Hello,
    During server war on s40, I played Evony all day long. Attacked and renewed bubble. Logged back in to play again and the app wouldn’t log in, it says it was experiencing dark moments.
    Luckily alliance member caught it and bubbled me from any further plundering. How can we fix this issue and reimburse me ? I sent screenshots to customer server of report, and screenshot of the log in issue as to what it stated when I was trying to log in.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Dawgish; 09-09-2018 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgish View Post
    Hello,
    During server war on s40, I played Evony all day long. Attacked and renewed bubble. Logged back in to play again and the app wouldn’t log in, it says it was experiencing dark moments.
    Luckily alliance member caught it and bubbled me from any further plundering. How can we fix this issue and reimburse me ? I sent screenshots to customer server of report, and screenshot of the log in issue as to what it stated when I was trying to log in.
    Thanks.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James,

My ID : 13953397 in the details column of monarch if you’re referring to my account name , it is Dawgish.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgish View Post
    James,

My ID : 13953397 in the details column of monarch if you’re referring to my account name , it is Dawgish.

Thanks.
    Dear Liege
    Please also attach the screenshots here or upload them to imgur.com and then post the links here. And please also tell us the date so that we know where to check. As I can see so for from the log, you got attacked once on 9th and had 290K cavalries wounded. Do you mean this one please? If not, please provide more information for us to locate the incident from the log. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_1ede.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	1535Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_1ede.jpg 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	1535
    Is the log in problem which was crazily appearing when I have LTE network. Including high speed wifi. The attack that you are referring to is correct. The actual troops that were wounded.. 298k T12 Cavs.

Name:	IMG_3927.jpg 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	1536

Thanks James.

Dear Liege
    We are sorry that our supervisor told me that the screenshots and the log we have could not prove that it's our server's problem. And we didn't receive similar cases during the time. So we are so sorry that we cannot give compensation based on the current log and screenshots we have. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James,
    I can understand the point of similar cases.. however, it’s kinda strange to consider hundreds of people needing to bubble at the exact same time I had to. I’ve discussed with many people and they’ve all said they have had these issues. The biggest was the lag in the server during server wars especially. I do believe Evony should compensate its customers. Bad business practice not to accommodate.
    At least I could receive majority of resources to restore. I could then gem speed my healing.
    Thanks.

I have attached another attempt before that very log in. The application did this pretty much during the whole server wars. It can only be the server. I use the mobile application and I have apple's most up to date software running the application. There were no network issues on my end. The only way I was bubbled was because of me contacting my alliance telling them about the log in and my bubble. The older players says that they have experienced this as well. I can definitely screenshot messages commenting on the ratings of this situation.
    My text messages and capability to access other applications worked as expected.
    Thanks.

Name:	IMG_3951.jpg 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	1537

Dear Liege
    The log shows that it just expired. And you didn't make any PvP moves to break the bubble. We can also see player activities half hour before it expired. So we could not help at your situation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

351 2018/9/8 22:39:11 13953397 40 - Production-40 cevonymob_web33 - - 8 Hour Truce Agreement (494) 10 9
    304 2018/9/9 6:13:36 13953397 40 - Production-40 cevonymob_web33 ConsumeItem consumeItem 24 Hour Resources Gathering Speedup (1568) 21 20
    303 2018/9/9 6:47:57 13953397 54 - Production-54 cevonymob_web56 - clearPeaceShield_expired 8 Hour Truce Agreement (494)
    221 2018/9/9 6:48:29 13953397 40 - Production-40 cevonymob_web25 - union defend castle Europa Archers (124) 243261 243241