Thread: Glitched buffs

Hybrid View

Glitched buffs

Hello. Yesterday I refined my dragon bow to replace one stat. Prior to refining my dragon bow my range attk bonus with +587, after switching my +12.1%march speed to +5.5% range attack I made an attack and noticed my range attack bonus was only 589. Upon further examination I noticed my mounted troop attk and ground troop attack 4% less than my attack prior to refining march speed into range attack. How are 2 unrelated attack buffs affected by me swapping march speed out for range attack and how come my range attack buff did not go up the 5.5% it shouldve rather only 2%?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Faded_Dripz View Post
    Hello. Yesterday I refined my dragon bow to replace one stat. Prior to refining my dragon bow my range attk bonus with +587, after switching my +12.1%march speed to +5.5% range attack I made an attack and noticed my range attack bonus was only 589. Upon further examination I noticed my mounted troop attk and ground troop attack 4% less than my attack prior to refining march speed into range attack. How are 2 unrelated attack buffs affected by me swapping march speed out for range attack and how come my range attack buff did not go up the 5.5% it shouldve rather only 2%?????????
    Dear Liege
    Please attach some screenshots which show the differences so that we could ask our developers for a further check. And your user id is also needed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James