Thread: Boc score / rewards broken ?

Hybrid View

Boc score / rewards broken ?

So just played boc, had 320 points displayed. Game ends and it said I had 244 points.

With an hour to go I was above the 250 points thus I hit the second tier. And had no reason to keep playing or healing. But when it finishes Iím dropped a tier. Subsequently the difference in rewards/ gems and badges leaves me 30 badges short for the ares item I wanted.

Instead of getting the 140 I needed I got 110, even though for an hour it was displayed that I was getting enough.
    This is a glitch affecting every player but to lose 80 points. And drop from 325~ to 245~ is crap. I was the only one who dropped a tier for the rewards. ?

Player ID : 13907989 - I didnít think to take any photos cause I expected what was displayed to be shown accurately and I trusted it

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro12345 View Post
    So just played boc, had 320 points displayed. Game ends and it said I had 244 points.

With an hour to go I was above the 250 points thus I hit the second tier. And had no reason to keep playing or healing. But when it finishes Iím dropped a tier. Subsequently the difference in rewards/ gems and badges leaves me 30 badges short for the ares item I wanted.

Instead of getting the 140 I needed I got 110, even though for an hour it was displayed that I was getting enough.
    This is a glitch affecting every player but to lose 80 points. And drop from 325~ to 245~ is crap. I was the only one who dropped a tier for the rewards. ?

Player ID : 13907989 - I didnít think to take any photos cause I expected what was displayed to be shown accurately and I trusted it
    Dear Liege
    The points shown at the end of the game is the actual points you got. We will report your case to our admin and he will give some compensation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

This is an error and a mistake which has been raised before. Many are suffering from it and losing out on lots

As I said. It showed 330 points and reset me to 246... thatís not an alteration thatís a complete shambles.
    I could have got the 4 points I needed it I knew I needed them. Why should I lose out on rewards and badges for this ? Itís a joke. I want the 30 badges and the 3 of each box I was displayed as getting for the last hour of boc

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro12345 View Post
    As I said. It showed 330 points and reset me to 246... thatís not an alteration thatís a complete shambles.
    I could have got the 4 points I needed it I knew I needed them. Why should I lose out on rewards and badges for this ? Itís a joke. I want the 30 badges and the 3 of each box I was displayed as getting for the last hour of boc
    Dear Liege
    There's a bug which would make the game client double the score but we are still locating the block of code which were bugged. The server side's score is final. We know that some players would become protective when they reach the score line. But it may not be the correct score. Close and restart the game will show the correct score if you are not sure you have passed the line, before we have fixed the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thatís all fair and well, there is beta servers for these tests and trials. Why you even have beta when there is malfunctioned code still a thing and the game is live is unbelieveable.

However. If I need 250, Iím on 350ish I shouldnít need to worry. Or reset to see my correct score.

If this is a known problem how can you possibly allow it to continue ? There is high value accounts on this game and stuff like this is a breach of most trading standards.

All I want is my badges it displayed I was owe.
    U can keep the chests.