Thread: Broken Account

Broken Account

James, I am hoping you can look into this. InGame support has not responded

URGENT ACCOUNT ISSUE

my teammate is having major problems with his account. with language and translation issues, he is not able to articulate it well for your team to resolve.

his account is broken!

please have the developer team look into this -- they have his permission to login and review his logs and to apply a new truce.

PLAYER ID: 17680876

yesterday, he sent me his login information to see what was happening and to set a bubble for him. upon login, his account goes through a rapid and persistent cycle of wifi-reset, which is making impossible to do ANYTHING. I tried to apply a 3-day gem bubble many times (10? 15?), had temporary success and bubble apply cool down several times -- but the bubble did not apply and the gems were returned.

next I tried to use the 24-hour bubble from item inventory. after many attempts and cool downs and refreshes, I finally got a 24-hour bubble to apply by timing the item usage between the rapid wifi-resets.

in the process, he was attacked multiple times by enemy team, lost tremendous amount of resources and troops.

we ask for these measures to be taken:
    1. bubble his account for 3 days until problems can be fixed
    2. stabilize and repair his account data
    3. refund the resources that were stolen
    4. clear his hospital
    5. offer a BoG reward package, which he will miss this week, due to the problems with his account.

please communicate through me, as he is not able to login. I will share screenshots to/from both. -- these screenshots are available in the support system, ticket filed under my player ID: 17675704

thank you very much for prompt attention to this URGENT problem!

Quote Originally Posted by LuBu-Incarnate View Post
    James, I am hoping you can look into this. InGame support has not responded

URGENT ACCOUNT ISSUE

my teammate is having major problems with his account. with language and translation issues, he is not able to articulate it well for your team to resolve.

his account is broken!

please have the developer team look into this -- they have his permission to login and review his logs and to apply a new truce.

PLAYER ID: 17680876

yesterday, he sent me his login information to see what was happening and to set a bubble for him. upon login, his account goes through a rapid and persistent cycle of wifi-reset, which is making impossible to do ANYTHING. I tried to apply a 3-day gem bubble many times (10? 15?), had temporary success and bubble apply cool down several times -- but the bubble did not apply and the gems were returned.

next I tried to use the 24-hour bubble from item inventory. after many attempts and cool downs and refreshes, I finally got a 24-hour bubble to apply by timing the item usage between the rapid wifi-resets.

in the process, he was attacked multiple times by enemy team, lost tremendous amount of resources and troops.

we ask for these measures to be taken:
    1. bubble his account for 3 days until problems can be fixed
    2. stabilize and repair his account data
    3. refund the resources that were stolen
    4. clear his hospital
    5. offer a BoG reward package, which he will miss this week, due to the problems with his account.

please communicate through me, as he is not able to login. I will share screenshots to/from both. -- these screenshots are available in the support system, ticket filed under my player ID: 17675704

thank you very much for prompt attention to this URGENT problem!
    Dear Liege
    I checked the game log and I can see normal gaming activities. I also saw that he applied a 3-day truce on 29th. Before that, I could see 2 defense battles but he only lost some defense. Please confirm that the ID you posted here is correct. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you James. Yes the ID is correct for Cassidy. The new update has improved stability and he was able to play today. The problems occured early yesterday and couple of days preceding update.

James,
    If you are able, please close my in-game support ticket. It has been 4 days since I reported, and there has been no response from them AT ALL.

I have additional issues to report on my account:
    1. Gems reward issue: I posted in forum on separate thread.
    2. Bubble failed and item lost during SVS. Upon return to my server, I applied 8-hour bubble THREE times, lost 3 items, and bubbles did not get applied. Please refund 3 8-hour bubble items to inventory.
    3. Stamina bug. When setting a boss rally on Lava Turtles, I get WiFi signal at launch, stamina is consumed but rally fails to launch. This has happened repeatedly after the update, too many times to count!
    4. BoC scores errors are costing me and my team from gaining rewards. This is a lengthy issue to describe. Vicky was not able to give any support in previous tickets, and it needs to be addressed.

Should I post these as separate items here, or In-game support?

Dear Liege
    I am sorry that I don't have access to the in-game support. You may send a message to the ticket and ask our representative to close the ticket for you. They will close it when they see the message. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you James.

For the remainder of issues listed, should I post those to this forum as individual issues, or are you able to address each of them in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by LuBu-Incarnate View Post
    Thank you James.

For the remainder of issues listed, should I post those to this forum as individual issues, or are you able to address each of them in this thread?
    Dear Liege
    Please post them on a new thread. So that I know it's another issue(s). Thanks.

Best Regards
    James