Thread: Update buff glitch

Update buff glitch

So day update came out i refined dragon which cost 100k gems and crystals. I kept refining got cav att and hp over 1000. Few days later they patch or something cav buffs now under 700. I spent the gems crystals due to buffs i was getting i wouldnt have if had known was just temporary. I would like either buffs reset to prior or return what i spent refining to get those particular stats i was seeing. I will attach ss stats over 1000 and current stats. Same monarch gear general ect...
    User id serv 6 10722837Attachment 1505Attachment 1506

Quote Originally Posted by MAKE U CRY1 View Post
    So day update came out i refined dragon which cost 100k gems and crystals. I kept refining got cav att and hp over 1000. Few days later they patch or something cav buffs now under 700. I spent the gems crystals due to buffs i was getting i wouldnt have if had known was just temporary. I would like either buffs reset to prior or return what i spent refining to get those particular stats i was seeing. I will attach ss stats over 1000 and current stats. Same monarch gear general ect...
    Dear Liege
    Hi, our developer told us that it was a bug fix which dumped a good percentage of the Dragon buff. Because the previous buff number was not what we expected. And it's way too overpowered. We can see that you used 195 Dragon Crystals last week. If you also used in previous week, please let us know. We will have a check and could refund the Dragon Crystals to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Yes was 195 crystals plus gems because i saw someone with these buffs and tried to duplicate. I would not have spent these if known tempory so would like refunded.

Should know exploits that benefit player will be fixed ASAP

Didnt think exploit thought changeing stats ect with new update

Quote Originally Posted by MAKE U CRY1 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that our supervisor said that we could only give the Dragon Crystal you used in the previous week which was about 200 Dragon Crystals. Because it's still a huge advantage over other players despite the Dragon Attributes were fixed. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James