Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on iPhone doesnít work

Update on iPhone doesnít work

I canít get pass the introduction page, after I logged out of the game to try c if I can get it to work it will not let me back in to the game itís stuck at the introduction page that u get ones u first start a game . I uninstalled and reinstalled the game more then 10 time. Iím play on a iPhone 6 . Itís a problem with ur update. The previous version worked just fine since the update the app doesnít work!

Quote Originally Posted by Xena82 View Post
    I canít get pass the introduction page, after I logged out of the game to try c if I can get it to work it will not let me back in to the game itís stuck at the introduction page that u get ones u first start a game . I uninstalled and reinstalled the game more then 10 time. Iím play on a iPhone 6 . Itís a problem with ur update. The previous version worked just fine since the update the app doesnít work!
    Dear Liege
    Please attach a screenshot so that we could have a further check or submit an issue to our developers for you, your user id may also be needed. You can upload the pictures to postimg.org and then post the link here. If you are using a PC, you can attach the picture by using our reply toolbar to attach the pictures. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Look I cant get the pictures to upload . I just lost a blue sub all my rss and troops this isnít funny anymore. I canít get passed the introduction page to get to the settings to try and log in . Really evony should sort it out or go back to old version so ppl can get back into there games. Itís been days now this isnít cool at all funny I canít get in my game but when I clicked on the buy add that pops up guess what it was gonna let me buy so my money u will take but my game doesnít get fixed . Fix ur game pls

My husband has send screenshots from his account to u guys but still u guys canít fix the problem

My husband has send screenshots from his account to u guys but still u guys canít fix the problem
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry, did he send the screenshot by the forum PM please? If you mean the in-game support, I am sorry that I could not check the emails in the in-game support system. Our representatives there will help you as soon as they see your picture or email. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

How do I send screenshots here still canít get on to the settings part on the game to try log in . Currently When I open my game it goes to the introduction screen the one when u open evony for the 1st time and u donít have an account As soon as u press the skip part the game freez and when u let it run without pushing skip it goes till the part where the troops takes the castele then gets stuck u canít press the skip button at all . I get push notifications from the game but when I try get on it will not work properly.
    Last edited by Xena82; 09-03-2018 at 05:03 AM.

The push notifications makes it looks like thereís a new account but I canít get passed the last page that say skip at the top and if I leave it it doesnít go any further by itself. If I can get to the settings part then maybe I can log back into my old account but since it freezes I canít try logging back in
    Last edited by Xena82; 09-03-2018 at 05:16 AM.

How do I send screenshots here still canít get on to the settings part on the game to try log in . Currently When I open my game it goes to the introduction screen the one when u open evony for the 1st time and u donít have an account As soon as u press the skip part the game freez and when u let it run without pushing skip it goes till the part where the troops takes the castele then gets stuck u canít press the skip button at all . I get push notifications from the game but when I try get on it will not work properly.
    Dear Liege
    You can try upload the pictures to postimg.org or imgur.com and then post the link here. If you are using a PC, you can attach the picture by using our reply toolbar to attach the pictures. Thumbnail is just a picture preview with low definition. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    For iOS update, if it's a binary update(half of the time), you need to update it from the App Store. And could you tell us your iPhone model so that we could ask our developer try run the game on the model please? And if you could tell us your in-game name, we could also check if there's any crash log or abnormal data which blocked the udpate. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi Iím playing on an iPhone 6 I have iOS 11.4.1 this is the latest software update on my phone .my screen id 16951342 I was able to get on my account with my sons Samsung to bubble but still canít get on with my iPhone.
    Last edited by Xena82; 09-04-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Hi Iím playing on an iPhone 6 I have iOS 11.4.1 this is the latest software update on my phone .my screen id 16951342 I was able to get on my account with my sons Samsung to bubble but still canít get on with my iPhone.
    Dear Liege
    Our developer would like to know where you stuck. Could you tell more details about the introduction please? Do you mean the splash screen please? If so, please tell us at which percentage you stuck during the loading. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I get thru the loading screen I then get thru the story and get stuck at the end by the rallyspot if I press skip at any stage it gets stuck if I leave it to run thu it get stuck at the rally spot with the skip button on top it will not go past that page. I logged out of my account to try fix the issue I had I wasnít able to get onto world map and at times I couldnít do anything on my game. When I installed the game again this is what happend I couldnít get back on its now when u start the game for the 1st time where u need to make a new account but it keeps getting stuck by the rally spot with the skip button on top so I canít get anything further in the game to get to the setttimgs part that u get to log back into ur game
    Last edited by Xena82; 09-05-2018 at 04:47 AM.

https://imgur.com/gallery/hWZs7Rg Here is where it gets stuck u canít click on the skip it doesnít work at all

https://imgur.com/gallery/MEh2ahD Here is a video of what happens when I try get on

Hi I posted a picture and video on here donít know if I can c it coz I canít