Thread: Update issues

Update issues

My first post was deleted so Iíll try again. There are several problems I need to report. First, I still cannot use my Prince Rhaegar to attack anything. When I try I get the red WiFi symbol and the game reloads. Secondly, when the new update came out I used all my dragon crystals and purchased over 100k gems worth of refining stones to achieve the buffs I wanted for my dragon. Friday these buffs dissapeared or were reset. I am asking for the crystals and stones to be placed back in my account. I will provide reports upon request that show the buffs being reset. My monarch ID is 13685884

Quote Originally Posted by Thor37 View Post
    My first post was deleted so Iíll try again. There are several problems I need to report. First, I still cannot use my Prince Rhaegar to attack anything. When I try I get the red WiFi symbol and the game reloads. Secondly, when the new update came out I used all my dragon crystals and purchased over 100k gems worth of refining stones to achieve the buffs I wanted for my dragon. Friday these buffs dissapeared or were reset. I am asking for the crystals and stones to be placed back in my account. I will provide reports upon request that show the buffs being reset. My monarch ID is 13685884
    Dear Liege
    We will report the Prince Rhaegar problem to our developers. And for the buff problem, please tell us your user id number to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Monarch ID is 13685884

Monarch ID is 13685884
    Dear Liege
    I see that you used much Dragon Crystals and refining stones on Saturday server time. Do you mean the buff you got from Friday/Saturday or do you mean the ones you used much earlier please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Hi, our developer told us that it was a bug fix which dumped a good percentage of the Dragon buff. Because the previous buff number was not what we expected. And it's way too overpowered. We can see that you used 200 Dragon Crystals last week. If you also used in previous weeks, please let us know. We will have a check and could refund the Dragon Crystals to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I am only asking for the 200 dragon crystals and the refining stones or the gems used to purchase the refining stones during the period that the buffs were messed up. I believe that was Friday or Saturday of last week. Thank you for your help James.

I found out how to stop Hero glitch, he most likely has siege beast on, take it off, you will be able to use hero, give beast over 24 h then he can return, I had this in several battlefields losing out on many rewards, I feel your pain

I am only asking for the 200 dragon crystals and the refining stones or the gems used to purchase the refining stones during the period that the buffs were messed up. I believe that was Friday or Saturday of last week. Thank you for your help James.
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that our supervisor said that we could only give the Dragon Crystal you used in the previous week which was about 200 Dragon Crystals. Because it's still a huge advantage over other players despite the Dragon Attributes were fixed. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James