Thread: Multiple problems with new update

Multiple problems with new update

I am experiencing several problems with the new update and canít get CS to respond to them. I am unable to attack anything with my Prince Rhaegar. Every time I try to attack I get the red WiFi signal and the screen reloads. Also, more importantly, I spent all of my dragon crystals and over 100k gems on refining stones to get my buffs where I wanted them on Friday, then Saturday the buffs just disappeared. I am asking for a refund of the gems used purchasing stones and a refund of the dragon crystals used. I will be happy to attach a screenshot of the change in buffs upon request, it was a substantial change.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor37 View Post
    I am experiencing several problems with the new update and canít get CS to respond to them. I am unable to attack anything with my Prince Rhaegar. Every time I try to attack I get the red WiFi signal and the screen reloads. Also, more importantly, I spent all of my dragon crystals and over 100k gems on refining stones to get my buffs where I wanted them on Friday, then Saturday the buffs just disappeared. I am asking for a refund of the gems used purchasing stones and a refund of the dragon crystals used. I will be happy to attach a screenshot of the change in buffs upon request, it was a substantial change.
    Dear Liege
    We will report the Prince Rhaegar problem to our developers. And for the buff problem, please tell us your user id number to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

ID number is 13685884