Thread: Evony RC

Evony RC

Hello I play on the evony RC testing app and i cracked my screen and cant play but on my new phone I bought it says i need a code but i dont have one and i dont remember the one I recieved on the live servers My in game name is Šaįgon and my ID is 750 in the Evony RC please James I cant play with a broken screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Broah69 View Post
    Hello I play on the evony RC testing app and i cracked my screen and cant play but on my new phone I bought it says i need a code but i dont have one and i dont remember the one I recieved on the live servers My in game name is Šaįgon and my ID is 750 in the Evony RC please James I cant play with a broken screen.
    Dear Liege
    Please also provide the invite code you got from us so that we could send you another invite code. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please also provide the invite code you got from us so that we could send you another invite code. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards
    James
    Hello James the invite code i got to enter is A7KH6G8Y
    PLEASE HELP ME GET BACK IN TO THE GAME ON MY NEW PHONE...

Dear Liege
    Please don't try login the test server for a couple of days. Because our admin told me that the account just logged in yesterday that we could help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James