Thread: Stolen account

Stolen account

I have rcts and monarch id and had a chat with customer support about this but it was still taken. What is the procedure to show you my info and get it back please

Quote Originally Posted by Whyme View Post
    I have rcts and monarch id and had a chat with customer support about this but it was still taken. What is the procedure to show you my info and get it back please
    Dear Liege
    Sorry to hear that your account got stolen by a third party. But please note that a third party cannot access your account unless they have your Google, Apple ID or facebook password that we can only take a part of the responsibility on recovering your lost.
    For security purpose, if you ever made any purchase, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then please post a comment and give us your old and the new user id number you see on your device now. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Please look to whisper. You will also see that the account is a UK based account and I am contacting you from the US, I will be returning home within a few months, If necessary I can use my work email to link it but prefer not....

Can you do anything with the lost resources and troops from when it was stolen ?

And there is a open cs ticket with this on that account and this device but it is gone .....

Quote Originally Posted by Whyme View Post
    Please look to whisper. You will also see that the account is a UK based account and I am contacting you from the US, I will be returning home within a few months, If necessary I can use my work email to link it but prefer not....

Can you do anything with the lost resources and troops from when it was stolen ?

And there is a open cs ticket with this on that account and this device but it is gone .....
    Dear Liege
    Please provide a screenshot of your latest purchase history or invoice. We cannot determine the account ownership yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I can provide you rcts from day 1 over 2 years up until a couple months ago when it began to be accessed by an unauthorized user...they probobly purchase too to make it look like theirs....look in whisper more on the way

But if you decide after 8 screenshots and a active cs chat and proof of current wrong ip then what the hell..

Also thus account needs to be restored also when I get it back

Dear Liege
    We need one of the most latest purchases or we cannot help. Sorry about that, if you could not provide the latest purchases screenshots, you may try ask help from apple to cancel your previous orders which will trigger the account closure procedure when it exceeds a certain percentage of your orders. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James