Thread: Buff change

Buff change

I have just checked on what Buff's I am running and they have changed but not in the way they should have. First off the mounted attack has gone up 2% when it should have gone up 20% (4x3% from research plus 8% from new gear) and the defense has gone down 20% where it should have been 3 or 4% from changing 1 general gear. This is the same general, monarch gear, beast, changed 1 general gear which meant that i should have lost 3.6% defense and no temporary buff change any reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Smoggie View Post
    I have just checked on what Buff's I am running and they have changed but not in the way they should have. First off the mounted attack has gone up 2% when it should have gone up 20% (4x3% from research plus 8% from new gear) and the defense has gone down 20% where it should have been 3 or 4% from changing 1 general gear. This is the same general, monarch gear, beast, changed 1 general gear which meant that i should have lost 3.6% defense and no temporary buff change any reason?
    Dear Liege
    Could you attach some screenshots here so that we could have a check please? Your user id may also be needed so that we could get more information about the bug. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180828-003301.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	1503Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180828-003324.jpg 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	1504the first one is after update (thursday), the attack should be 20% up from and the defense should only be down 3.6% from the earlier one and both are with the General Nero which I use as my main (2.3 million) my name is Sir Smoggie on server 33 and monarch number of 13164639, also im not the only one in the alliance who's buffs have been lowered without explanation between before and after the update.

ID:	1504the first one is after update (thursday), the attack should be 20% up from and the defense should only be down 3.6% from the earlier one and both are with the General Nero which I use as my main (2.3 million) my name is Sir Smoggie on server 33 and monarch number of 13164639, also im not the only one in the alliance who's buffs have been lowered without explanation between before and after the update.
    Dear Liege
    Thank you. We will report your case to our developers and see if it's normal to all players after the update. And please pump this thread if you don't get an udpate tomorrow. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Our developer said that the differences come from general and gear. Please list the differences of your generals and gear before and after the update again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

The General is nero and was maxed out before the update with no change in level
    the difference in gear was before:
    Mounted Legendary Boots - 5 star
    18% mounted defense
    18% Ranged HP
    25% Stone gathering speed
    25% March speed
    with 3.6% Mounted defense
    rest of refine stats didnt effect mounted
    After update report had Mounted Dragon Boots (then 3 star now 5 star)
    18% Mounted defense
    18% Ranged HP
    8% Marching mounted attack
    25% March speed
    No stats effecting mounted buff's in refine
    Plus 12% in 4 levels of Troop morale (12-16, 4x3%)
    They are all the changes made between the reports the attack should have increased by more, the defense shouldnt have gone down so much

They are back to normal now
    Dear Liege
    Glad to know about that. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James