Thread: Battlefield non healing glitch.

Hybrid View

Battlefield non healing glitch.

I participated in the battle of gaugamela last week and troops did not heal. I contacted support and they have closed the ticket with no help. I did make it a bit hard on them as the day it happened our largest player bubble dropped and i could not let him be a easy kill. I did rein and it was a great fight! But because my hospital was full i have waaaay more killed than would have as they would have been wounded instead(minus talent kill buff and one sent saladin). I told them this and they offered rss. I even agreed to rss minus the time buffs needed but wanted rss for at least some of the 400k t12 killed that would have been wounded(minus the kill% of course). They closed the ticket with zero help on anything. This is of course unacceptable. In the least the time buffs and rss for the glitch that is blatantly evonys fault. I would have accepted much less rss for the killed that should not of beeb but i get nothing of either accord. I hope this forum can help better than in game support or i will be leaving this game after years of play and money spent and would continue to spend. I of course have screenshots of anything you need. I made a imgur album with screenshots. Let me know if you need more.

MeanieAshe - server 62 - id 16346759

Quote Originally Posted by Ashe View Post
    I participated in the battle of gaugamela last week and troops did not heal. I contacted support and they have closed the ticket with no help. I did make it a bit hard on them as the day it happened our largest player bubble dropped and i could not let him be a easy kill. I did rein and it was a great fight! But because my hospital was full i have waaaay more killed than would have as they would have been wounded instead(minus talent kill buff and one sent saladin). I told them this and they offered rss. I even agreed to rss minus the time buffs needed but wanted rss for at least some of the 400k t12 killed that would have been wounded(minus the kill% of course). They closed the ticket with zero help on anything. This is of course unacceptable. In the least the time buffs and rss for the glitch that is blatantly evonys fault. I would have accepted much less rss for the killed that should not of beeb but i get nothing of either accord. I hope this forum can help better than in game support or i will be leaving this game after years of play and money spent and would continue to spend. I of course have screenshots of anything you need. I made a imgur album with screenshots. Let me know if you need more.

MeanieAshe - server 62 - id 16346759
    Dear Liege
    You said that your hospital was full. So it was not a defect or bug of our game. You should follow the limitation of the rules.

Best Regards
    James