Thread: Please Clear saved game settings

Please Clear saved game settings

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD!! You deleted the last one before this.

I cannot link my game to a NEW Facebook page. I have already UnLinked the game from the previous page, but when I try to “Re-Link” the game to a NEW FB page....the game keeps Linking me to the Old Facebook Account.

I have already Deleted the saved game from Facebook as well, by Logging into FB and Deleting the game.

I talked to Facebook Support, and they told me YOU need to fix this on YOUR END.

Please Clear your saved game settings for MY GAME from your Server, so I can Link the game to a NEW Facebook Page.

My Monarch ID is 16221502. I am Level 25 Monarch And On Server 60.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaehsoon View Post
    PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD!! You deleted the last one before this.

I cannot link my game to a NEW Facebook page. I have already UnLinked the game from the previous page, but when I try to “Re-Link” the game to a NEW FB page....the game keeps Linking me to the Old Facebook Account.

I have already Deleted the saved game from Facebook as well, by Logging into FB and Deleting the game.

I talked to Facebook Support, and they told me YOU need to fix this on YOUR END.

Please Clear your saved game settings for MY GAME from your Server, so I can Link the game to a NEW Facebook Page.

My Monarch ID is 16221502. I am Level 25 Monarch And On Server 60.

Thank you
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, if you ever made any purchase, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then please post a comment and give us your old and the new user id number you see on your device now. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. And I don't delete posts unless I consider it spamming or its harmful to Evony. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James,

Thank you for your reply. However, I want to be clear about what I am requesting. I am NOT asking you to erase my game from your server.

I am asking you to clear any saved information you have from my game being linked to Facebook.

If you can clear the “Facebook Links” from your server, I should then be able to connect to a NEW Facebook Page.

I have made my purchases through a credit card that is listed on my iTunes account. I will try to retrieve that information from iTunes if I can.

But Please Honor My Request, So I can connect to a New FB Page.

I also forgot to add the details of my monarch name, Which is NevFlyAway

Thank you
    Last edited by Nevaehsoon; 08-16-2018 at 04:36 AM.

Dear Liege
    The link cannot be removed once it's linked. If you would like to link to another account. We must to confirm the owenship first. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James