Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Refinement

  1. #1

    Refinement

    hi

    Just going to jump straight into my question. There are two kinds of refinement: raw numbers and percentage values. I also notice that if you calculate the raw numbers against base stats of t12, it does not reach as high as the percentage buffs. Furthermore, raw numbers are not reflected in the battle report percentages. Therefore, id like to ask how these refines are applied to the battle, and whether percentages are applied AFTER the addition of the raw number refines to the base stat?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by bryant-1996@hotmail.com View Post
    hi

    Just going to jump straight into my question. There are two kinds of refinement: raw numbers and percentage values. I also notice that if you calculate the raw numbers against base stats of t12, it does not reach as high as the percentage buffs. Furthermore, raw numbers are not reflected in the battle report percentages. Therefore, id like to ask how these refines are applied to the battle, and whether percentages are applied AFTER the addition of the raw number refines to the base stat?

    Thanks!
    Dear Liege
    Please attach some screenshots on a specific attribute and then we could try ask our developers for more information or the exact mechanics on how it works. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please attach some screenshots on a specific attribute and then we could try ask our developers for more information or the exact mechanics on how it works. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James
    Thank you for your reply. T12 cav base stats are 5187/3425/9362 for attack/defense/hp respectively. The ares gear gives refines for hp gives either 1-25% or 1-1978. 1978 of 9362 is about 21%. In other words, the raw number refines (1-1978) is a maximum 21% of the t12 troops, inferior to 25% refine. My question is whether this 1978 value is added directly to the base stat BEFORE the percentage buffs shown in the battle reports, or AFTER the percentage buffs. How are these values reflected in the troop buffs, as we cannot physically see the changes to our march in the reports.

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bryant-1996@hotmail.com View Post
    Thank you for your reply. T12 cav base stats are 5187/3425/9362 for attack/defense/hp respectively. The ares gear gives refines for hp gives either 1-25% or 1-1978. 1978 of 9362 is about 21%. In other words, the raw number refines (1-1978) is a maximum 21% of the t12 troops, inferior to 25% refine. My question is whether this 1978 value is added directly to the base stat BEFORE the percentage buffs shown in the battle reports, or AFTER the percentage buffs. How are these values reflected in the troop buffs, as we cannot physically see the changes to our march in the reports.

    Thanks!
    Dear Liege
    I am trying to ask our developer for more information. You may bump your thread if you don't see the update. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  5. #5
    Dear Liege
    Our developer said that if it's a fixed number, it will be added after all percentage buff are counted. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •