Thread: Server Merge causing issues with Monarch Competition

Server Merge causing issues with Monarch Competition

Hi, We recently had server merge on Server 18. On the day before server merge It was 2/5 Troop Train in Monarch Competition. I won this competition which put me 1st in Overall Scores for the week. I'm sure most players would agree with me that if you win Troop Train then 99% of the time you win the overall. Server Merge happened overnight and when the new server time day started it was 2/5 Troop train again. This gave everybody a 2nd Chance to beat my score from the original day and win the overall competition, not to mention that now my score had to go up against a whole new server as well. Somebody did beat my score and take 1st Overall in monarch competition, putting me down to 2nd which will cause me to lose a substantial amount of rewards. I do not think this is fair at all, in any normal week, it would have ticked over to day 3/5 and I would have nearly definitely gone on to win the overall. But this time due to a mix up with Server Merge, everybody got a 2nd day to try and beat my score. I raised a ticket with in game support, who offered me 300 Gems compensation, This made me very upset, I am a very loyal player, who has spent a lot on this game and expected a better response, I told support this and that I wasn't happy with 300 gems considering I have lost out on 20k Gems plus the extra Alliance points, honour, Speed and res. They came back and said they can give me some Res and would I be happy with that, I said that it depends how much res and it would need to be a substantial amount considering I've missed out on 20k Gems. I checked the thread a couple of hours later and it has been deleted. This is a disgusting way to treat a VIP level 16 player who has contributed greatly to the success of this game. Clearly by offering me some compensation, Evony have taken responsibility that this shouldn't have happened and I have just grounds to be upset and want compensation. I would like this looked into please and o be offered an amount of compensation that Is not an insult and mocking me.

My User ID is: 11463846

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Scarisbrick View Post
    Hi, We recently had server merge on Server 18. On the day before server merge It was 2/5 Troop Train in Monarch Competition. I won this competition which put me 1st in Overall Scores for the week. I'm sure most players would agree with me that if you win Troop Train then 99% of the time you win the overall. Server Merge happened overnight and when the new server time day started it was 2/5 Troop train again. This gave everybody a 2nd Chance to beat my score from the original day and win the overall competition, not to mention that now my score had to go up against a whole new server as well. Somebody did beat my score and take 1st Overall in monarch competition, putting me down to 2nd which will cause me to lose a substantial amount of rewards. I do not think this is fair at all, in any normal week, it would have ticked over to day 3/5 and I would have nearly definitely gone on to win the overall. But this time due to a mix up with Server Merge, everybody got a 2nd day to try and beat my score. I raised a ticket with in game support, who offered me 300 Gems compensation, This made me very upset, I am a very loyal player, who has spent a lot on this game and expected a better response, I told support this and that I wasn't happy with 300 gems considering I have lost out on 20k Gems plus the extra Alliance points, honour, Speed and res. They came back and said they can give me some Res and would I be happy with that, I said that it depends how much res and it would need to be a substantial amount considering I've missed out on 20k Gems. I checked the thread a couple of hours later and it has been deleted. This is a disgusting way to treat a VIP level 16 player who has contributed greatly to the success of this game. Clearly by offering me some compensation, Evony have taken responsibility that this shouldn't have happened and I have just grounds to be upset and want compensation. I would like this looked into please and o be offered an amount of compensation that Is not an insult and mocking me.

My User ID is: 11463846
    Dear Liege
    Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please list the reward difference and we will re-send the difference to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James,
    Rewards difference between 1st and 2nd is:

20,000 Gems
    40,000 Alliance points
    40,000 Allianc honour
    20 x 1 hour speeds
    5 x Lvl 4 resources chests

Thank you.