Thread: Server war bug

Server war bug

Hi, server war just ended and I hit someone from the enemy server last-minute. I got a battlereport, but my points weren’t added to my score and the troops that died in that report aren’t revivable.

With those points added, I would’ve gotten 2nd place and thus the ares wings! It’s only fair I get what I should’ve with those points added and that I should be able to revive the lost troops!

My player ID is: 15028555 and it happened at the end of tonight’s serverwars (Wednesday August 8 for me).

Please fix this. There’s no way I can hit someone from another server outside of serverwars, so those points should’ve counted, my troops should’ve been revivable and I should’ve gotten the rewards according to my total score (including the last hit). I think the guy that took the hit, would appreciate the same thing.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Insahn; 08-08-2018 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Insahn View Post
    Hi, server war just ended and I hit someone from the enemy server last-minute. I got a battlereport, but my points weren’t added to my score and the troops that died in that report aren’t revivable.

With those points added, I would’ve gotten 2nd place and thus the ares wings! It’s only fair I get what I should’ve with those points added and that I should be able to revive the lost troops!

My player ID is: 15028555 and it happened at the end of tonight’s serverwars (Wednesday August 8 for me).

Please fix this. There’s no way I can hit someone from another server outside of serverwars, so those points should’ve counted, my troops should’ve been revivable and I should’ve gotten the rewards according to my total score (including the last hit). I think the guy that took the hit, would appreciate the same thing.

Thanks.
    Dear Liege
    Please also attach the battle report screenshot here with the battle time shown. So that we can have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Did you send this march in the last minute of SvS ?

Yes. Enemy was still on our server, which implicated svs wasn’t over yet. So the troops should’ve been revivable and the points counted. 🤷🏻*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by Insahn View Post
    Yes. Enemy was still on our server, which implicated svs wasn’t over yet. So the troops should’ve been revivable and the points counted. 路*♀️
    Dear Liege
    We've just re-sent the died troops to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James