Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Account recovery

Account recovery

I had to reset my Tablet to diagnos an issue with it trying to transfer my account to my phone so I can continue to play for the 10 days my Tablet is gone for Warranty work.

Server 7
    Timberwolfe
    Id #10434710

Quote Originally Posted by stephenstl@hotmail.com View Post
    I had to reset my Tablet to diagnos an issue with it trying to transfer my account to my phone so I can continue to play for the 10 days my Tablet is gone for Warranty work.

Server 7
    Timberwolfe
    Id #10434710
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Did you try synchronize your account with G+ or Facebook or Game center please? If you did, please try login your G+/Facebook/Game Center account and see if it can retrieve your account on the device.

If not, please tell us the account id or ingame name and server you see on your device now. So that we can replace the account you see now with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I did not see that until after theTablet was reset and by then it was to late to link the account

I would like to know why it has been over 24 hours and I still do not have access to my account? I have spent money on this account and am getting very tired of waiting for someone to get back to me.....

Dear Lord/Lady

Please tell us the account id or ingame name and server you see on your device now. So that we can replace the account you see now with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

K, I created a new account so that I could specifically use it to recover my old account

Lost Account,
    Timberwolfe
    Player Id: 10434710

New account:
    Player id 10564761

I forgot to say server 7 is what server I am on

How much longer is this going to take I have already lost 2 days of game play, my city was attacked and I have lost most of my troops. This is getting to the point of being beyond ridiculous. If this does not resolved with in the next few hours I will be deleting this game and demanding a refund of all money spent on this game

Dear Lord/Lady

Thank you for your reply. We'll look into your account as soon as possible .

Best Regards,

James

Dear Lord/Lady

Your account has been restored .

Best Regards,

James

I did a system restore on my tablet and lost my old account on server 9, name is Bim III, I am now Monarch 10699544 on server 11. I want my server 9 account back please. Have tried everything.

Quote Originally Posted by bimster@hotmail.co.uk View Post
    I did a system restore on my tablet and lost my old account on server 9, name is Bim III, I am now Monarch 10699544 on server 11. I want my server 9 account back please. Have tried everything.
    Dear Lord/Lady

Your account has been restored .

Best Regards,

James

I tried to link my account to google play, but instead it took me to an old game of mine i would like to get back to my new game but i can't because it wasn't linked.
    Server 101
    Nullifyer
    Last edited by crnull96@gmail.com; 08-11-2018 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Did you try synchronize your account with G+ or Facebook or Game center please? If you did, please try login your G+/Facebook/Game Center account and see if it can retrieve your account on the device.

If not, please tell us the account id or ingame name and server you see on your device now. So that we can replace the account you see now with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    BurnMadMax server 71

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Lord/Lady

Best Regards
    James
    Can't log in to account phone doesn't display anything so couldn't transfer data BurnMadMax server 71. ASAP... please thank you