Thread: Account suspended

Account suspended

Why is my account suspended? No response from CS in game. Tells me to contact them but I canít get on to do that. Only other option it gives me is to start a new game. 103 million size account, active daily, spent over 1k, over 1 million troops, blue and purple subs. Bubble expires tomorrow. Any suggestions? I feel like someone made false allegations against me in order to steal my subs and resources. Is that even possible? If so, what kind of system is that? No questions from customer support or explanation on why. Just, BOOM, your suspended. Help please.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Hunter View Post
    Why is my account suspended? No response from CS in game. Tells me to contact them but I canít get on to do that. Only other option it gives me is to start a new game. 103 million size account, active daily, spent over 1k, over 1 million troops, blue and purple subs. Bubble expires tomorrow. Any suggestions? I feel like someone made false allegations against me in order to steal my subs and resources. Is that even possible? If so, what kind of system is that? No questions from customer support or explanation on why. Just, BOOM, your suspended. Help please.
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us your in-game name so that we could check for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Gypsy Hunter is the in game name. Server 63. Too late now though as the alliance responsible for the accusations have already zeroed my account. Everything lost.

Ha got em 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂