Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Limited time promotion

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Limited time promotion

    I spend 15 dollars enough to get the 1,000 gems limited time promotion package. I hit claim but didn't receive anything from the package. Restarted game and restarted phone, still nothing.

    ExtinctionThunder1986 is the account I have linked to gmail.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter86 View Post
    I spend 15 dollars enough to get the 1,000 gems limited time promotion package. I hit claim but didn't receive anything from the package. Restarted game and restarted phone, still nothing.

    ExtinctionThunder1986 is the account I have linked to gmail.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number and the time you claimed the goods to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number and the time you claimed the goods to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James
    My user name is desolation86.
    It was August 4th around 6:50pm server time I believe.

    I talked to the ingame customer service they say their logs show I recieved it. I got the package I bought with the weekend package and the purchase package and the first time package.
    What I didn't get was the limited promotion package (the chest in the bottom left of the screen when you purchase a thousand gems). I remember it having research speed ups and 100k gold *20 in it. I was able to click claim on it so maybe in their logs it shows recieved but it truly never entered into my inventory. Not show if you guys can see a before and after on my actual inventory but it was never recieved.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter86 View Post
    My user name is desolation86.
    It was August 4th around 6:50pm server time I believe.

    I talked to the ingame customer service they say their logs show I recieved it. I got the package I bought with the weekend package and the purchase package and the first time package.
    What I didn't get was the limited promotion package (the chest in the bottom left of the screen when you purchase a thousand gems). I remember it having research speed ups and 100k gold *20 in it. I was able to click claim on it so maybe in their logs it shows recieved but it truly never entered into my inventory. Not show if you guys can see a before and after on my actual inventory but it was never recieved.
    Dear Liege
    The game log shows that you received the items. The item number increased after you claimed the package. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James




    1993 2018-08-05 06:57:51 17115686 71 - Production-71 cevonymob_web33 - openPackage_2653Package:[Limited Time Battle Package(Lv 1)] 50K Ore Box (18) 245 325
    1994 2018-08-05 06:57:51 17115686 71 - Production-71 cevonymob_web33 - openPackage_2653Package:[Limited Time Battle Package(Lv 1)] 2K Monarch EXP (28) 43 53
    1995 2018-08-05 06:57:51 17115686 71 - Production-71 cevonymob_web33 - openPackage_2653Package:[Limited Time Battle Package(Lv 1)] 50K Food Box (3) 103 183
    1996 2018-08-05 06:57:51 17115686 71 - Production-71 cevonymob_web33 - openPackage_2653Package:[Limited Time Battle Package(Lv 1)] 50K Stone Box (13) 249 329
    1997 2018-08-05 06:57:51 17115686 71 - Production-71 cevonymob_web33 - openPackage_2653Package:[Limited Time Battle Package(Lv 1)] Free Tax (416) 64 74
    1998 2018-08-05 06:57:51 17115686 71 - Production-71 cevonymob_web33 - openPackage_2653Package:[Limited Time Battle Package(Lv 1)] 2K General EXP (1007) 1253 1263
    1999 2018-08-05 06:57:51 17115686 71 - Production-71 cevonymob_web33 - openPackage_2653Package:[Limited Time Battle Package(Lv 1)] 50K Lumber Box (8) 356 436

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •