Thread: Battle report

Battle report

Hi James I player on sever 8 and It seems like attack glitch can you please look in to this battle report. This report is flawed it canít be right. Sent a attack of 560k t12 my with a 2.7 million general but I lost. This is impossible how on earth would you build t12 if they canít even beat t11? Not just that my military research are maxed and Iíve got debuff general too on sub. b4 this update I have attacked many more guys with much more troops and still win but this one is bullshit. Please have a look at it James it would never been a lost unless t11 are op.

How do I attach the battle report ?

Dear Liege
    We re-ran the battle and from the log. We can see that the Archers were the main damage dealer. The defender's melee troops held enough rounds for their Archers to shoot behind, and your cavalries and infantry troops got killed within several rounds. And in the last several rounds, his Archers outnummbered yours. So the defender won a narrow victory. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We re-ran the battle and from the log. We can see that the Archers were the main damage dealer. The defender's melee troops held enough rounds for their Archers to shoot behind, and your cavalries and infantry troops got killed within several rounds. And in the last several rounds, his Archers outnummbered yours. So the defender won a narrow victory. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    How can that be possible it make no sense... one his using t10 ground troops 125k and archers are t11 490k and u telling me his t10 lasted enough rounds against 210k t12 mounts and 130k t12 ground plus the 220k t12 archers didnít do anything? So whatís the point haveing t12 ? T12 is by far a more stronger troops is it not? And on top of that the sub generals and debuff form all my general donít play a part ? This isnít right and what you are saying donít justify the way battles occur b4 this update.. t12 could solo t10 and t11 even if they out numberd 3to 1.. with all the general skills range Bonus and debuff 20% aracher attack , hp and defence with better archer buffs and a more stronger level of troops lose .. please look at it again Iím a vip 17 I spend my money on your game all I want is a even playing field not bullshit like this.. I have used 450k t12 b4 and soloed 1.3 mill troops of t10 and t11 yet still win but this time you telling me this report is correct .. so what u saying he won cos he had more troops ... but your new debuff general stacks donít apply , general power on wall donít apply , buffs in academy donít apply historical general stats donít apply , t10 grange provide enough cover for t11 to kill off t12 200kmount 130k ground and 220k archers .. please take a sexy look cow itís worng

Dear Liege

Best Regards
    James
    Dear Liege

Best Regards
    James
    Look into this again please James something has changed to the battle mechanics... I can show u more reports of the same set up winning against attacks with 4 times more troop. It has always been stronger the tier troops stronger the troops.. the stronger tier has always been much stronger tthan lower tier.. If not? what is the point of upgrading to get 12 if they canít even stand up to t11? That report was not a clos Edgewater he list only half which is impossible.. you also claim that his melee units lasted enough rounds .. so in other words his 120k t10 grounds helded up to my 200k t12 mounts and 130k t12 ground .. which is clearly not right already .. my t12 grounds and mount failed to hold up to t10 ground and archers for my 230k t12 atachers to do damage to him. So tell me what the purpose to pork on your gen and get better stats historical generals when they donít do shit.. 1 million power weaker general , the new debuff stacking on a sub , having higher tier troops nothing shows me that he should of won .. there is a problem .. after the new battlefield reports are bad t11 beating t12 .. why should we spend and get tronger when you get reports like that .. you donít need t12 just needs numbers .. makes no sence... look same set up explain this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5A9E7CE-4C79-42B7-BE56-6EBFCDF3298F.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	1472

Please have a closer look .. never like this in the past higher the tier always the advantage. If not why spend ? There will be no need too. James take a another look or show me how

Dear Liege

Best Regards
    James
    Look into this again please James something has changed to the battle mechanics... I can show u more reports of the same set up winning against attacks with 4 times more troop. It has always been stronger the tier troops stronger the troops.. the stronger tier has always been much stronger tthan lower tier.. If not? what is the point of upgrading to get 12 if they can’t even stand up to t11? That report was not a clos Edgewater he list only half which is impossible.. you also claim that his melee units lasted enough rounds .. so in other words his 120k t10 grounds helded up to my 200k t12 mounts and 130k t12 ground .. which is clearly not right already .. my t12 grounds and mount failed to hold up to t10 ground and archers for my 230k t12 atachers to do damage to him. So tell me what the purpose to pork on your gen and get better stats historical generals when they don’t do shit.. 1 million power weaker general , the new debuff stacking on a sub , having higher tier troops nothing shows me that he should of won .. there is a problem .. after the new battlefield reports are bad t11 beating t12 .. why should we spend and get tronger when you get reports like that .. you don’t need t12 just needs numbers .. makes no sence... look same set up explain this

Name:	F20CDD90-23AF-4016-8689-827FEF74C0DA.jpg 
ID:	1473

Simple question t12 are they stronger than t11 ? If it’s a yes than u have a problem with that report .. his t10 can stand up to t12 too that already a problem. T12 stronger ? Well there is a problem with that reports ... The lastesg update has caused this problem never in the past you will see a lower tier level troop Winn.. please take another look .. General and debuff should play a part as well as t12 troops and buff .. not asking for too much just huge difference from last update to this one

Name:	7BB43979-2AE7-4C12-8450-8F5FC714BA81.jpg 
ID:	1474
    Look at that same set up but attacking a guy with more troops .. see can u explain that ? Please do brush me off cos there is a problem with that report

Dear Liege

Best Regards
    James
    Based on what you just said you clearly already can see the problem ..
    problem 1: his 130k t10 was able to with stand and hold off t12 mounts 205k and t12 ground 130k for for several rounds. How is this possible ? T10 135k you do see the problem here? 135 T10 ground strong enough to hold off 3 times the amount of t12 200k mounts and 125 k ground

Problem 2 : during the several rounds what did my t12 archers do? Have a party ? So t10 ground took on 565k t12 and held them off for the t11 aracher to kill

Problem 3 : t10 t11 are stronger than t12... even if u look at the stats of the troops t12 are stronger but in battle they lose to weaker troops so makes no Denver .

Problem 4 : his t10 still mange to do so much damage even with the debuff
    Problem 5 ; debuff do they work or is it but bullshit ? If they work omg t10 and t11 are so strong compared to t12

James can u not see ... you have a problem here ... never b4 this happen only after the last update if u staying the report is correct .I think u need change your packs and advertising . T12 should be by far more stronger.. look into again James the issues is very clear

Can you not see the issue if u ran the battle from the log? t19 so strong to hold of t12 .. while his archers killed my troops.. so his t11 archers can do so much damage but what about my t12 archers ... very clear you have a imbalance issue already with t11and t10 over powering t12 and debuff not working

I am still waiting for a reply. Can someone please help ... There is a clear problem with the report .. and this occurred aafter the new battlefield update. You have introduced keep 30 with two new tiers 11 and 12 .. high tier troops has always been better than lower tier. And even what you said James can you not see the problem ? 135k T10 ground stood up against t12 ground 120k and t12 mounts 220k for several rounds and during these several rounds what was my t12 archers doing? Yet the t11 archers where able to kill off all my t12. So are u saying t10and t11 are stronger ? If no than how can 560t12 lose to 650k ish t11. So what is the point of build t12 ? You have change it in the past any t12 will smash t11 and t10 unless the numbers are huge .. yet look at that report the difference is 100k ish how can that be right .

Have a look to this report b4 battlefield 2 ... look at the difference in troop numbers Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5560D240-E436-445A-B295-96B524DD1467.jpg 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	1475