Thread: cant access cs in game

cant access cs in game

When I click on customer support in game I get kicked this has happened for weeks now I have cleaned phone reinstall game everything can you please contact me I get message saying reply from cs but if I click I get kicked please help I need to recover an account and cant due to this

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    When I click on customer support in game I get kicked this has happened for weeks now I have cleaned phone reinstall game everything can you please contact me I get message saying reply from cs but if I click I get kicked please help I need to recover an account and cant due to this
    Dear Liege
    Please check your app authorization and see if you have unchecked some requested access. We use Helpshift as our CS system, if you trust them, you could re-check the needed authorization. If it is still not working. You could tell us your device model and Evony game version so that we could have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I have also faced the similar issue. Didn't able to fix the issue walmartone.
    Last edited by neklwein; 12-20-2019 at 12:17 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by neklwein View Post
    I have also faced the similar issue. Didn't able to fix the issue.
    James[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Dear Liege
    Does the problem persist please? If so, you may use the send email option to contact our customer service. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James