Thread: Account Banned for Outdated Evidence

Account Banned for Outdated Evidence

Hello James,

One of my alliance members was temporarily banned and warned a month or so ago for selling resources in-game. He has stopped that entirely since he was disciplined. Now we are at war with a cowardly alliance and they fabricated old evidence to get him banned again even though he has done nothing wrong. They are tricking customer service to do their dirty work for them because the player is Vietnamese and the translator does not allow him to properly defend himself.

The account ID is 15260859

Please investigate this and restore his account.

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitmobile View Post
    Hello James,

One of my alliance members was temporarily banned and warned a month or so ago for selling resources in-game. He has stopped that entirely since he was disciplined. Now we are at war with a cowardly alliance and they fabricated old evidence to get him banned again even though he has done nothing wrong. They are tricking customer service to do their dirty work for them because the player is Vietnamese and the translator does not allow him to properly defend himself.

The account ID is 15260859

Please investigate this and restore his account.

Thank you in advance.
    Dear Liege
    Please send in-game ticket for account banning issue. All account closure are final and will not be lifted if you ask me.

Best Regards
    James

James,

Does fabricated evidence not warrant an account's ban being lifted?

In the terms of service it states that to "Make improper use of Top Games’s support services, including by submitting false abuse reports" is against the terms of service. Can you please investigate this claim made against my alliance member and compare the evidence from the last time he was banned? If you look at the evidence you will see it is the same thing and that the accuser is abusing the Evony support services to get an advantage in-game.

If you cannot do this, can you at least forward this to someone who can investigate this. This is truly disappointing.

Please James. People should not be able to manipulate customer support to gain unfair advantages in-game.

I got a message that I was suspended. No warnings or questions ask by customer service. I had a billion rss saved up and (7) blue/purple subs, and 2 million T11 troops. I guess someone wanted them more than I did, because they manage to get me suspended. Almost instantly rally me once my bubble dropped and subs were gone within 3 minutes or so. Customer support is of little help. They basically told me their “wasn’t anything they could do, thanks for understanding.” The only thing I understand is I got screwed and apparently I can’t do anything about it....they should have just said “thanks for your money.”

Dude just admit you cheated and that’s all. And well loot your stuff , it’ll be in good hands 😁

Cheaters should be permanantly banned, accounts dont get suspendered for nothing.

Dont cheat and you wont lose anything.

Many times alliances report players to customer service just to stop the other players and gain advantage. Customer service ALWAYS goes along with the highest spenders.