Thread: Translation

Translation

in addition to taking the players' money, you are able to solve at least one problem. I do not say to solve them all, I already realized that you are not capable of it, but at least it makes the translation work ...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_69 View Post
    in addition to taking the players' money, you are able to solve at least one problem. I do not say to solve them all, I already realized that you are not capable of it, but at least it makes the translation work ...
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you take a screenshot please? Our developer insisted that they could not reproduce the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you take a screenshot please? Our developer insisted that they could not reproduce the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    goodnight .... you always have an excuse ready for any kind of problem. The only thing that works is to take our money

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_69 View Post
    goodnight .... you always have an excuse ready for any kind of problem. The only thing that works is to take our money
    Dear Liege
    Is it that hard to post a screenshot? I am not the developer, so we can only follow their instruction if we want the prblem resolved.

Best Regards
    James