Thread: In game customer service no response

In game customer service no response

I have had a customer service request open for 3 days in game and have received zero response, just the initial we will get back in one business day. I have messaged repeatedly and nothing. Very aggravating. On Saturday morning I entered BOC and left immediately. I was not in the battlefield for the event. While outside the event, an hour later I began to be hit by knights hall on my main account. There was no action possible outside of boc to avoid this and I was hit for the entire remaining hour. My troops were healed about 15 minutes after boc event ended, but I have lost 55,000 t6 traps to the event despite not being actually in the event. I want these replaced please.

Quote Originally Posted by PxrGort View Post
    I have had a customer service request open for 3 days in game and have received zero response, just the initial we will get back in one business day. I have messaged repeatedly and nothing. Very aggravating. On Saturday morning I entered BOC and left immediately. I was not in the battlefield for the event. While outside the event, an hour later I began to be hit by knights hall on my main account. There was no action possible outside of boc to avoid this and I was hit for the entire remaining hour. My troops were healed about 15 minutes after boc event ended, but I have lost 55,000 t6 traps to the event despite not being actually in the event. I want these replaced please.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Trap issue

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Id 10910248

Sorry. Wrong id. It is 17910248

Quote Originally Posted by PxrGort View Post
    Sorry. Wrong id. It is 17910248
    Dear Liege
    Hi, our admin told me that we've already re-sent the lost traps to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James