Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Evony RC

ZZLL551691- I used this code again.... It let me.. I used this one a few weeks ago, and perhaps it got messed up with the server merge.

So, I have included screenshot of the new account and the code I used that you provided me a couple weeks ago.... Now I just need to get back into my main account MADEINCANADA.

THANK YOU!!! I appreciate your help James... and your patience...

Here is the screenshot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180821-123655.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	1490  

I also ended up on server 1 again with this account.. Same thing happened the first time... My MADEINCANADA account is on server 2

Here is my account on server 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180821-124533.jpg 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	1491   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180821-124545.jpg 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	1492  

Quote Originally Posted by Lancalette2@Hotmail.com View Post
    Here is the screenshot
    Dear Liege
    We need to know the Monarch ID so that we can perform the operation again. Please click in the Monarch Detail and get the new user id. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Screenshot is above of the new monarch id

Screenshot is above of the new monarch id.. It's 1910

Hello I play on the evony RC testing app and i cracked my screen and cant play but on my new phone I bought it says i need a code but i dont have one and i dont remember the one I recieved on the live servers My in game name is Šaįgon and my ID is 750 in the Evony RC please James I cant play with a broken screen.

Screenshot is above of the new monarch id.. It's 1910
    Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that we can see that 1109 is normal now. I saw that you posted a screen which asked you to input the invite code. Are you still stuck there please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I am not stuck there anymore.. I used the code you gave me again and it allowed me to set up another account.

I can still no longer get into my main account though.

I am not stuck there anymore.. I used the code you gave me again and it allowed me to set up another account.

I can still no longer get into my main account though.
    Dear Liege
    Hi, please don't try to log in the account for a couple of days. Because the login log shows that the account was logged yesterday(server time). Unless we see that the account was not logged in lately. Or we cannot help retrieve it. Thank you.
    Player Last Login: 2018-08-27 10:16:48

Best Regards
    James

Which account was logged into? I am trying to regain access to my MADEINCANADA account. I haven't been in there in over a month... I am still patiently waiting ....

So I haven't been in any of the accounts in Evony RC... Any word on regaining access to my original account?

Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that MADEINCANADA has been active everyday while 1910's last login was 27th. So we cannot help re-link the account. Sorry about that.

Best Regards
    James

So how did that happen????? How does someone hack an evony rc account?? They would have to have my log ins wouldn't They? So you're telling me I am not getting access back to my account ??? I've been waiting patiently for 5 weeks to get back in there, and now you're telling me to get lost?

I have to say, it doesn't seem like a very secure place when someone can hijack an account, and then after PROVING it's mine, you just tell me, after 5 weeks, 5 WEEKS, That you're sorry but NOW we can't help you???

MADEINCANADA has only been active recently... Just in the last 2 weeks or so.. My alliance has sent me screen shots of the RECENT activity. They thought it was me, BUT ITS NOT!!!

Boy I hope the live servers have more security than this does.

Can you explain how someone would be able to log into my account?