Thread: Guagamela Score Losses issues

Guagamela Score Losses issues

Hello the new event yesterday seems to have some issues with scoring...
    At one point u was 4th in ranking with 169.7 scores then 25 minutes before the event finished my score dropped to around 109 points... an alliance member told me I was still showing with 169. Points on his score details... 5 minutes before the event finished I had around 119 points... then at the end of the event the game only gave me 97 points in scores. I have contacted support and all you get is... "Please accept the scores from ranking"... I'm sorry but no... no I won't accept that I have screen shots to prove 2 scores higher than what I finished with. Overall I believe I should of had at least 200 scores as I was consistently reinforcing 4 buildings and I had over 50m power in kills. It's outrageous how support treat you even with evidence from screen shots proving I had a higher score.

I'm not going to let this drop at all as I have proof I'll just keep opening support tickets until I get my rewards I'm owed.

Please help I have screen shots if you would like to see them.
    Thanks
    Łuké Server 47

Quote Originally Posted by Łukē View Post
    At one point u was 4th in ranking with 169.7 scores then 25 minutes before the event finished my score dropped to around 109 points... an alliance member told me I was still showing with 169. Points on his score details... 5 minutes before the event finished I had around 119 points... then at the end of the event the game only gave me 97 points in scores. I have contacted support and all you get is... "Please accept the scores from ranking"... I'm sorry but no... no I won't accept that I have screen shots to prove 2 scores higher than what I finished with. Overall I believe I should of had at least 200 scores as I was consistently reinforcing 4 buildings and I had over 50m power in kills. It's outrageous how support treat you even with evidence from screen shots proving I had a higher score.

I'm not going to let this drop at all as I have proof I'll just keep opening support tickets until I get my rewards I'm owed.

Thanks
    Łuké Server 47
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. And please check back tomorrow for an update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Łukē View Post

Thanks
    Łuké Server 47
    Dear Liege
    Our developer just told me that it was a display problem. You actually got 97 points. Some results were doubled when it's added to your points. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James