Thread: Game loading issue

Game loading issue

In response to my previous post on game loading issue when home screen loads game shuts down can't get past home screen ,user I'd BMAC SERVER 44 USING GALELIO PRO TABLET SOFTWARE ANDROID VERSION 6.0

Quote Originally Posted by bmac View Post
    In response to my previous post on game loading issue when home screen loads game shuts down can't get past home screen ,user I'd BMAC SERVER 44 USING GALELIO PRO TABLET SOFTWARE ANDROID VERSION 6.0
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told us that he has to actually see the screenshot to know what happened. You can try upload the pictures to postimg.org or imgur.com and then post the link here. If you are using a PC, you can attach the picture by using our reply toolbar to attach the pictures. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I'm not using a PC I just told you that I'm using a tablet I've told you what the game is doing as soon as the main castle screen starts to load the game shuts down HELPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!

Dear Liege
    You could take a screenshot and upload it to imgur.com and then you can post the link here. And I also reported your problem to our developers but they have not replied anything yet. So I think more information is needed. Could you also tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I can't give you my user I'd nmber because I can't get to where the number is because the game shuts down before it loads the rest of the way

I've spent money on my game before my email address is bmac90001@gmail.com

I have my user I'd nmber is 1453308