Thread: Translators not fucntioning

Translators not fucntioning

I have several members that the translator simply does not work at all for. This has been ongoing for over a week now. When will this get fixed I can’t believe it’s only a couple of players affected. The “translate” button in the bottom right corner of a post doesn’t do I thing the origaonal text remains untranslated.

Quote Originally Posted by MyTown View Post
    I have several members that the translator simply does not work at all for. This has been ongoing for over a week now. When will this get fixed I can’t believe it’s only a couple of players affected. The “translate” button in the bottom right corner of a post doesn’t do I thing the origaonal text remains untranslated.
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your language and where you or the affected members live please? Maybe it's a network problem. And we are using third party commercial translation service, the above information would be needed for us to locate the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your language and where you or the affected members live please? Maybe it's a network problem. And we are using third party commercial translation service, the above information would be needed for us to locate the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    James I am also on Server 8 and one of our alliance members is having the same problem. She speaks Portuguese and lives in Brazil. The problem appeared to have been fixed but not it is happening again.

Whenever she speaks her native language it says "unknown language".

Quote Originally Posted by Messorem View Post
    James I am also on Server 8 and one of our alliance members is having the same problem. She speaks Portuguese and lives in Brazil. The problem appeared to have been fixed but not it is happening again.

Whenever she speaks her native language it says "unknown language".
    Dear Liege
    Thank you. We will ask our developers check the Portuguese translation and see if we could locate the bug. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James