Thread: Megatilla Fail

Megatilla Fail

Hello I tried to take this guys resources and sent 200k t12 ground with 500k t12 seige 1.5mil power Amir. But for someone reason got destroyed by 700k t10 in a K28 no subs involved on either side. Theres no way I should've lost my full march please help me all my siege are gone.

Dear Liege
    Do you mean that you attacked another person on the same tile please? Our developer told me that those players were setting others players up. And it was not a bug if this is the case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

No i attacked the guy in a city. And even if i did attack t10 with t12 on a tile how would t10 win? That doesnt make any sense. That makes no sense whatsoever If t10 beat t12 than why make t12?

No i attacked the guy in a city. And even if i did attack t10 with t12 on a tile how would t10 win? That doesnt make any sense. That makes no sense whatsoever If t10 beat t12 than why make t12?

Dear Liege
    Please post the battle report here so that we could ask our developers to check about it. And siege and archers are cannot attack when the opponent troops get into melee range. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James