Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Glitch.

So my players has troops wounded on a tile. Glitch wont allow him to heal took ressources then troops dissappeared. Again wounded troops and you guys just gonna close case? Thats horrible. Show me where these wounded troops that were healed went? I see no answer to wounded troops forget the revival troops. He was hit on a tile had plenty hosp capacity. Troops went to hospital wouldnt heal properly then gone. Where did these wounded troops go?

Quote Originally Posted by ZENO-_SAMA View Post
    Above is the list of items I spent trying to heal back my troops. Thank you for your assistance. The amount of resources is in the beginning
    Dear Liege
    This is the revival screenshot. You posted revival screenshots several times but the Source of Life were all working well.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    And we've just refunded the resources to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James,
    The resources in the quote above were the resources I used when I healed my trooops over and over again. I healed more than 5 times due to the big that made me heal nothing. Over. And. Over again. Please I know this has been very time consuming for both of us can you please compensate me what I spent due to this bug bad enough my troops died due to this and you refuse to give me them back.

James thanks 4 your time i really do appreciate. But please take time to anser my question been avoided many times.
    My player was on tiles. Was attacked during sw hosp empty. When attacked his troops which should have been all wounded went to hosp to be healed and revival same times. Both places showed same troops! He was unable to heal kept getting signal then ress ect gone but not troops. You even sent him speeds to heal again and when tried troops dissappeared. Why is my player not getting refunded troops that were in hospital where they should be and glitch caused him to lose all. I have asked many times to show what happened to these wounded troops with no direct answer. The troops in revival area where the glitch should not have been there. Again troops should have been and were wounded. Yet same troops went to revival same time and he could do nothing with eithere.

So recap hit on tile hosp empty. 600k ish troops became 600k in hosp and another 600k revive at same time. Same exact troops. Unable to heal game wouldnt allow.
    Why does my player lose troops that should have been able to heal without glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by MAKE U CRY1 View Post
    James thanks 4 your time i really do appreciate. But please take time to anser my question been avoided many times.
    My player was on tiles. Was attacked during sw hosp empty. When attacked his troops which should have been all wounded went to hosp to be healed and revival same times. Both places showed same troops! He was unable to heal kept getting signal then ress ect gone but not troops. You even sent him speeds to heal again and when tried troops dissappeared. Why is my player not getting refunded troops that were in hospital where they should be and glitch caused him to lose all. I have asked many times to show what happened to these wounded troops with no direct answer. The troops in revival area where the glitch should not have been there. Again troops should have been and were wounded. Yet same troops went to revival same time and he could do nothing with eithere.

So recap hit on tile hosp empty. 600k ish troops became 600k in hosp and another 600k revive at same time. Same exact troops. Unable to heal game wouldnt allow.
    Why does my player lose troops that should have been able to heal without glitch?
    Dear Liege
    Please start a new thread or comment your existing thread with the same issue so that I can concentrate on your issue. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James this is about this thread and this player. Why do you want me to start a new one?

James this doesn’t compensate what I’ve spent on healing my troops I tried healing them various times.
    That’s perfectly fine if you don’t want to give me my troops back however at least five me back my items I’ve used. You already refused me troops that have died. All I am asking for is compensation for your big in the game.